Reviews for Kings for Queens
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Your stories are the perfect pick me up. Better than chocolate or caffine or a quick hug. I was feeling a little down when I started reading this but by the time I finished I was grinning ear to ear! Thank you for writing these little insights into the 'human' conditions of our favorite Firefly characters.
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh my goodness! How cute! I won't lie, ever since I saw this Kings for Queens thing pop up multiple times in this 'verse I thought it meant something. BUT I THOUGHT LILY AND JACK WERE GOING TO HAVE LITTLE REYNOLDS BABIES TOGETHER ONE DAY! Although, there was that part when Zoe was giving birth that River thought something about the Kings for Queens, or something, which I did think might have implied one of them was going to be a King for her Queen. I know, I think too much, haha. WHATEVER. :D
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was so cute! My favorite line, hands down, was 'His thoughts were an uncomfortable mix of 'Things I Like Doing to River' and 'Things I Never Want Someone Doing to My Daughter'.' Best. Line. Ever.
ljm chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Very enjoyable.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
What fun!
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
To The Frisky Firelily

Love it. As usual, a fine, hi-larious piece of a collected, wonderful family gathering. The idea of a forbidden romance aboard Serenity is one I love playing with. Protective Jayne and Cobb brothers; loved the idea. River bullying her overzealous, HUGE husband and brother; hilarious!

Love it. More from this 'verse by any chance? I could see a series of one-shots?

Warm regards

CW
jane0904 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Love it! Especially the way the women are able to keep their men under control ... very Firefly! Thanks so much!
Ms. Chips chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
*snort* Loved it! Of course, we all saw the connection that Lily and Jason had, even as toddlers. My mind is spinning with the sight of what exactly Jayne walked in on and what his reaction was. Apparently shotgun weddings (or the 26th century equivalent) will still be in vogue, at least for any Cobb girls that come along. I wonder if Vera was taken out of mothballs to do the honors... I'd definitely enjoy more glimpses of the kids as they grow up. Somehow I suspect being raised with a Slayer and half a dozen demons must have created some interesting moments, but it's the usual rites of passage that are most intriguing to think about. I wonder where they see their futures. Will they continue on, as their parents did, or will any of them them strike out on their own? I'm also rather taken with the future image of "Grampy Jayne" as he watches his baby become a parent. So, bring on the vignettes! There are lots of little (and not so little!) stories to be told about this extended crew, and I'll be delighted to come along for the ride.