Reviews for Slightly Wrong Destination
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/8
This was funny, hot, and cute as hell all at once. I applaud your work, this was brilliant!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/18
cute and hot and adorable and wonderful
eris8656 chapter 1 . 8/9
Really great one shot! So good!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/10
great story :)
despicableme chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
HA! :D Great story! And the drunk Draco is adorable!
TamiLove chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
That was amazing! Haha! Draco had me dying on the floor laughing, "It's a secret. shhhhhhhhhhh." I know how many times I've said that (often enough about things not that secret) while in a drunken stupor. lol! And it took soo long to find out why they were wet! When it came out that they were in a bathtub I was like: lmfao what the hell!? This was awesome! Very funny and randomly charming! :D
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Love it! Draco was adorable.
centava chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Great, fun story!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Love it! Draco was so cute.
KlaraAristide chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Hello !
I really enjoyed reading your text and I wondered if you would allow me to translate it into French ? I would of course state that this story is yours.
In fact, it would really be my pleasure to work on this one-shot. Very amusing and well written at the same time.
Well, send me a message if you allow me to post the French version on my account !
(I have just started realizing how nice it is to translate what you like, and I wanted to try with your text first as I really like it)
sakujun chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This was funny and cute lool
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
this is so great
i should be writing an essay right now
instead i'm shamelessly reading every single drarry fic you wrote
zairre chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
great. so funny.
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh dear, sweet, Circe. Just. Yes. I'm not normally quite so incoherent in my reviews, however, it is somewhat difficult to do much of anything properly when one cannot first breathe properly, so I'm going to blame my inarticulate response on that. Insistent, in-denial, and absolutely certain of his own reality, Draco, is one of my favorites. As is this story.

lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was great as is all your stories :-)