Reviews for Slightly Wrong Destination
Doni chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was just awesome on so many levels. Hot, sexy, and flipping hilarious!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
loved it :) Drunk Draco was so cute :p lol. Fabulous work, keep it up!
Sweetheart5793 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was so good! I was a little iffy at first when Draco was rambling about beds, but I adored the ending and the bed part was still hilarious! Great job!
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Well done. I think this story is a brilliant idea! Sequel perhaps in the future?

B.F.
InTheMist032000 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011

This is sooo awesome; it had me bursting into giggle fits every other word. I had to read this twice! And it actually got better the second time around. I love how you make these two interact, it's sooo hilarious~ And the realization that Potter is a freak after "'Oh, I definitely want to date you,'" made me squee like no tomorrow. Much, much love to these two and you!

And truly, I envy you to death that you write "too much" (pshh, is that possible?), because I can't seem to keep my ass committed or motivated enough to finish a single damn thing. (Too many years of forced essays, I guess? I swear, they kicked my ass and now I lost joy in writing about things I loved).
Himuro chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Someone recommended this story and then I saw who wrote it and totally cheered 'cus I knew it would be epic. ;)

"but he was pretty sure pillows didn't have nipples." This image is priceless. "Transfigured his bed into a spitting image of Harry Potter." Yes Draco is a genius, isn't he?

"Urgh. It was actually negotiating. Too damn authentic, this fucking bed." - I cannot contain my giggles for this!

"I want to shag him many many many times. In many different ways." Mm you totally naughty boy Draco.

"A bathtub that was full of water and foam and naked Potter." LOL Oh god, no wonder it was all wet. What a sight for Harry, I can only imagine one minute you're taking a bath the next someone's on you. *snickers*

"Fine, Malfoy. You win. Whatever" Damn do I love how they get the best of each other like this or shall I say Keeping the Upper-hand. ;) And that was mind-blowing sex.

"Draco sighed inwardly; it seemed he was destined to forever sit on Potter's lap." D'aww, I don't think you mind very much now do you Draco?

"The fact he couldn't free himself seemed to please rather than worry him and he turned toward Draco with a huge grin on his face." Ooh Kinky. Hell, I love them so much. And you. I had way too much fun reading this, I think. But the story was amazing, like all your other ones. Cheers, for such a fabulous job. x
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
sequel to this story please thank you
ItWasWonderful chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
it was
blahblehblih chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
oh God, this is was just fantastic. You have no idea how hard I was laughing at the beggining XD

How rude of Draco's bed to tease him with nipples!

this fic will be on my mind for at least the rest of the day and it'll make me grin like a fool remembering it and I recommended it to some people :)

Anyways, amazing job, I loved it 3
shamrocker531 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ha! I loved this story so much! I'm quite a big fan of drunk Draco when done well and this was done VERY well. :) I loved when he apparated back to the Manor and glared at his actual bed! For whatever reason that part made me laugh quite a bit. Actually, the whole story made me laugh quite a bit, but it was also super sexy. What an awesome combination! Nicely done! :)
JoriWinter chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I suppose it's not quite fitting to use the word adorable to describe what's nearly a PWP, but I feel like doing it anyway.
jensonluvsu chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is sweet and adorable, yet HOT and smutty at the same time! Drunk Draco made me laugh at his logic, and I love how you wrote Harry! Will there be another chapter?
LovingPipersBoys chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was a really good story. The start of it had me laughing so hard. In fact, I think that I would loved to have a drunkened Draco land on top of me while I'm taking a bath. One can only wish. The end was sweet and I love the fact that both Harry and Draco stayed in character. Awesome story.
wiccademon chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
LOL couldn't stop laughing at the begining... are you going to have a second part to this story?
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is one of my most fav stories of yours XD. And so I read it again ). Just as amazing as ever!

Good you posted it here )

*hugs*