Reviews for Slightly Wrong Destination
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
this is so great
i should be writing an essay right now
instead i'm shamelessly reading every single drarry fic you wrote
zairre chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
great. so funny.
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh dear, sweet, Circe. Just. Yes. I'm not normally quite so incoherent in my reviews, however, it is somewhat difficult to do much of anything properly when one cannot first breathe properly, so I'm going to blame my inarticulate response on that. Insistent, in-denial, and absolutely certain of his own reality, Draco, is one of my favorites. As is this story.

-SoS
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was great as is all your stories :-)
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was So cute! Hot, too. Drunk!Draco was utterly adorable.
Eshi9 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
You really like odd dubious consent situations. xD They're entertaining to read.
dragonpotter chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love ...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Funny
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Funny
Touch-of-Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Okay, I think it(s time to review since I've spent the last few DAYS reading your stories (eagerly would be an appropriate qualificative, in my humble opinion...). Well, I think your stories are fabulous (and I do not say that because Harry and Draco always fortunately end up shagging, of course) but because I find that you quite well understood their complicated - oh, if that's not a little euphemism we have here...-. So, all that blabbering to thank you for the moments I've spent, I spend, and will certainly continue spending reading your stories :) The pleasure is entirely mine, I can swear ;)

PS: forgive my -probable- english mistakes, you can count yourself a french fan ;)

I hope, you'll continue writing fiction for a looong time !
anaraz chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I like bed's bonding
Illuminatedessence chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh goodness. I absolutely love this.
bookworm182 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
. cute and funny
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh my. Excellent!
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
"Oh, you bet your squeaky little mattress, I have a thing for him."
I nearly died laughing at that line. Greatest Drunk!Draco line ever!
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »