Reviews for Slightly Wrong Destination
Funny
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Funny
Touch-of-Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Okay, I think it(s time to review since I've spent the last few DAYS reading your stories (eagerly would be an appropriate qualificative, in my humble opinion...). Well, I think your stories are fabulous (and I do not say that because Harry and Draco always fortunately end up shagging, of course) but because I find that you quite well understood their complicated - oh, if that's not a little euphemism we have here...-. So, all that blabbering to thank you for the moments I've spent, I spend, and will certainly continue spending reading your stories :) The pleasure is entirely mine, I can swear ;)

PS: forgive my -probable- english mistakes, you can count yourself a french fan ;)

I hope, you'll continue writing fiction for a looong time !
anaraz chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I like bed's bonding
Illuminatedessence chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh goodness. I absolutely love this.
bookworm182 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
. cute and funny
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh my. Excellent!
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
"Oh, you bet your squeaky little mattress, I have a thing for him."
I nearly died laughing at that line. Greatest Drunk!Draco line ever!
SuperShays chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Yay! The 3 D's! I love them, they make for a fantastic title.
Kyuu Mikorina chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This one was hilarious and I found myself on the floor laughing at some sections. Great job, as usual, you never fail to disappoint.
chase3136 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
HOT HOT HOT! Nice fic, seriously got me all hot under the collar! haha. And Draco drunk was sooo CUTE! And I was just as eager as Harry! Draco's Slytherin scheme to find out Harry's motive was also awesome and very In Character, which I LOVE. And then, of course the hot smexy, and SWEET ending made my day! Did I mention hot? lol.
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
If that hadn't turned out so well I'm pretty sure Draco might have drowned himself in the shower. Hehe. Love now fascinated Harry was with Dracos rambling. The sobriety charm was a funny input at the perfect moment. Sneaky Harry!
Lovely A chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love your style, thank you for that marvellous story! You'll hear of me again, Coz I'll pay a visit to your other fics. Really good idea, the harry-potter-bed xD.
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Loved the story. Lots.
SamHAS chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Cute- you do funny so well...
153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »