Reviews for Slightly Wrong Destination
Lovely A chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love your style, thank you for that marvellous story! You'll hear of me again, Coz I'll pay a visit to your other fics. Really good idea, the harry-potter-bed xD.
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Loved the story. Lots.
SamHAS chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Cute- you do funny so well...
LillyYuri chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
LOVED!

I kept laughing remembering this story all weak, and i just realized i didn't review it. As always, i loved the story flow, the bed thing was hilarious, and when i read the "I'm a fucking genius" Draco said i laughed so hard i startled my poor cat that was sleeping on my lap at the time. I got a nasty scratch for that. XD
OurMutualAddiction chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh so good.

I actually confused this story with Cheryl's "Deliberation, Determination, and Deviation" and asked why she changed her story, because Harry being a Bed was so f*cking original I wanted to kiss her.

Then I realized it was you and not her and deleted my review before she read it...*atleastIhopeIdid*

Don’t hate me! I 3 you desperately. *cough**IstalkyouonLJEVERYDAY*cough*

bbbee chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Gee, I laughed until I cried :D Awesome!

hugs
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
i love this version of harry. he is very... how do you say... D : awesome
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I sense some Spock in this fic... Fascinating.
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
YESSSS. Another excellent story! I'm glad things worked out so well for a drunk Draco and a petty, unforgiving bastard.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
It was hilarious. Thank you for sharing, really, it was great.
halfAsoul chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
As much as i love all your stories i think this particular one is my favorit!

lmao im so happy i havent read them all yet though! so much to look forward to!
Lilgreyblob chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Tsk tsk! Promoting drinking and apparating! That's like drinking and driving! Hahah. Lucky Draco didn't splinch anything, huh?

Well then...

Great story! Draco was so cute, thinking he transfigured his bed into Harry. Adorable.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 11/23/2011