Reviews for Slightly Wrong Destination
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OMG! HOT! Love it!
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved this! They're goofy, confused, and sweet. And kinky. I like that. I have a kink myself, involving water - I love shower scenes, bathtub scenes, even scenes with rain, so your opening was fantastic for me.
prethula chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
it was really good...
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Loved it!
NightRoseK chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Mmmm, yummy. ;P

It was wonderfully well written, hilarious and almost too adorable to be true. In other words, I loved it! :D

Well done!

NightRoseK x
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I hate when my bed won't stay still. sweet and sexy. My favorite kind.
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
omg you're so totally amazing!

-white girl mode off-

Greeeeeat story :] Truly awesome. Only the second story I've read from you so far, and it's still so great XD You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to read another one of your stories!
sassy941 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
OMG that was soo funny! Cracking up during the bathtub scene. :P lovely story! :DDD
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Haha :D Friends shouldn't let friends apparate drunk!...or wait should they?;) I DEFINITELY want that bed! :D Well actually I wouldn't mind Draco apparating on me either xD
inhx chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Lol, I can't believe how much more I love Malfoy because of this story. Bloody brilliant! :D
Mister Jackkkk chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
There are no words to describe perfectly, just how HOT this fic is! May I advertise your profile on my facebook Pottr fanpage?
Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Sooooooo gooooood :-)
Vindeen chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Loved loved loved xP
Hi chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I'm sorry but Draco thought Harry was a BED! you meany I almost choked up my kidney laughing at that one.
Amethice chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Brilliant! Harry as a bed, indeed. Absolutely brilliant, and had me giggling too!
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »