Reviews for Slightly Wrong Destination
I loved it! I love you!
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved it!
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
forever in love with this story. will read it a million times and crack up, get emomtional, and LOVE IT. great smut, meaning, AND humour; how often does that happen? :P

*favorites your story*
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Ooh, you are an awesome author. Sure, I read Draco/Harry all the time, but none of them are like YOUR stories. I love the full title, it makes me laugh.

YYWKMN.
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
marvellous! just what I needed to cheer me up on a gloomy Tuesday.

I have read thsi before but as FF net is letting me review I must have not reviewed before.

I love it, it's funny and hot and so much fun to read.

thanks :)
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OMG! HOT! Love it!
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved this! They're goofy, confused, and sweet. And kinky. I like that. I have a kink myself, involving water - I love shower scenes, bathtub scenes, even scenes with rain, so your opening was fantastic for me.
prethula chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
it was really good...
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Loved it!
NightRoseK chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Mmmm, yummy. ;P

It was wonderfully well written, hilarious and almost too adorable to be true. In other words, I loved it! :D

Well done!

NightRoseK x
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I hate when my bed won't stay still. sweet and sexy. My favorite kind.
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
omg you're so totally amazing!

-white girl mode off-

Greeeeeat story :] Truly awesome. Only the second story I've read from you so far, and it's still so great XD You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to read another one of your stories!
sassy941 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
OMG that was soo funny! Cracking up during the bathtub scene. :P lovely story! :DDD
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Haha :D Friends shouldn't let friends apparate drunk!...or wait should they?;) I DEFINITELY want that bed! :D Well actually I wouldn't mind Draco apparating on me either xD
inhx chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Lol, I can't believe how much more I love Malfoy because of this story. Bloody brilliant! :D
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »