Reviews for Slightly Wrong Destination
halfAsoul chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
As much as i love all your stories i think this particular one is my favorit!

lmao im so happy i havent read them all yet though! so much to look forward to!
Lilgreyblob chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Tsk tsk! Promoting drinking and apparating! That's like drinking and driving! Hahah. Lucky Draco didn't splinch anything, huh?

Well then...

Great story! Draco was so cute, thinking he transfigured his bed into Harry. Adorable.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Bed! I wants a bed like that! :D :D :D

Riduculously cute! :)
aida-m chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I loved it! I love you!
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved it!
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
forever in love with this story. will read it a million times and crack up, get emomtional, and LOVE IT. great smut, meaning, AND humour; how often does that happen? :P

*favorites your story*
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Ooh, you are an awesome author. Sure, I read Draco/Harry all the time, but none of them are like YOUR stories. I love the full title, it makes me laugh.

YYWKMN.
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
marvellous! just what I needed to cheer me up on a gloomy Tuesday.

I have read thsi before but as FF net is letting me review I must have not reviewed before.

I love it, it's funny and hot and so much fun to read.

thanks :)
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OMG! HOT! Love it!
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved this! They're goofy, confused, and sweet. And kinky. I like that. I have a kink myself, involving water - I love shower scenes, bathtub scenes, even scenes with rain, so your opening was fantastic for me.
prethula chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
it was really good...
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Loved it!
NightRoseK chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Mmmm, yummy. ;P

It was wonderfully well written, hilarious and almost too adorable to be true. In other words, I loved it! :D

Well done!

NightRoseK x
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I hate when my bed won't stay still. sweet and sexy. My favorite kind.
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
omg you're so totally amazing!

-white girl mode off-

Greeeeeat story :] Truly awesome. Only the second story I've read from you so far, and it's still so great XD You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to read another one of your stories!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »