Reviews for Slightly Wrong Destination
LillianLockhart chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
One word: AMAZING! You are one of the best writers I've seen so far on . And I truly loved this fic, haha, it was cute. Thank you
BlaiseLynn chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh i absolutely love it!

I laughed so many times, and the it's such an original fic too! Draco cracks me up, how he talks to his 'bed' and then back at the manor he's standing around naked!

Definetly my favorite in a loong time.
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
They are so adorable! Happy sigh, I love all your fics! Reading them makes me a happy, happy girl.
S-cape boy chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
*squeals like a girl*

*stops abruptly*

I thought it was a new story. I was so sure, and so excited, and then I realised I've read this before - way more than once. I've been stalking you since this summer when this girl stalked me around Athens and into a gay bar, and insisted I looked like Draco, and said that I had to read slash fanfiction (she suggested your and Cheryl's fics :P). Anyway, my point is, I've read this a douzin times already, but I read it again now, and it just keeps getting better and better!

It's too bad LJ confuses the hell out of me; I'd be stalking you more efficiently. But now I miss it when you post new stories... *sad face*
Anniegirl27 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
O I love your stories! You never disapoint, o how I love your Draco!
Crikeynettle chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Loved it! :)
Silver moonbeams chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awesome! The story is very well written. It was funny and entertaining...Draco is simply to cute! _ I absolutely loved the story!

Keep up the good work. And thanks for sharing such a great story! :)
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
If it gets you these results then drinking and apparting are a very good thing! This was pure hottness and I can't thank you enough for writing this... and your beta is AWESOME!... Cheryl rocks major between the two of you, the Drarry smut action is unbelievable! Thanks ever so very much.
burgo666 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awesomeeee! pure awesome. very funny, cute and witty. loved it!

and who better to be your beta than Cheryl Dyson. her stories rock :-)
the.lone.sock chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh gawds that was SO amazing.

and hilarious.

and just awesome.
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
very unique! wonderful :)
FawkesFyre chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is very well written! I love that you made a story that could have been a cliche into your own idea. The line ' "I think I'm a bit tipsy," he confessed' pretty much made my day, by the way. XD I also loved Harry's reaction to the ropes there at the end, hehehe.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
that was very well written! i loved reading it! hope to read more from you :)
YeiYai chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is too cute! I loved this soooo very much 3
janrea chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
*giggles* This fic of yours made me a happy, happy person~ Draco is so adorable when drunk, and the chemistry between Harry and Draco is just described amazingly (as is the sex...XD)

Love this~ Thanks for writing this~! 3