Reviews for Slightly Wrong Destination
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Can I hav a bed like that too?
WinterStorrm chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I read this in bed last night!

Wiah my bed was Harry Potter.

Loved it.
SuperCali chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh, beautiful!
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was beyond cute! When I saw a new story of yours posted here, I completely abandoned what I was working on to give it a read. A story well-worth the procrastination it caused. I had a dopey grin on the whole time. You kept them in character, something I always admire about your writing. Thanks so much for sharing another lovely story of yours. It made my morning!
LillianLockhart chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
One word: AMAZING! You are one of the best writers I've seen so far on . And I truly loved this fic, haha, it was cute. Thank you
BlaiseLynn chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh i absolutely love it!

I laughed so many times, and the it's such an original fic too! Draco cracks me up, how he talks to his 'bed' and then back at the manor he's standing around naked!

Definetly my favorite in a loong time.
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
They are so adorable! Happy sigh, I love all your fics! Reading them makes me a happy, happy girl.
S-cape boy chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
*squeals like a girl*

*stops abruptly*

I thought it was a new story. I was so sure, and so excited, and then I realised I've read this before - way more than once. I've been stalking you since this summer when this girl stalked me around Athens and into a gay bar, and insisted I looked like Draco, and said that I had to read slash fanfiction (she suggested your and Cheryl's fics :P). Anyway, my point is, I've read this a douzin times already, but I read it again now, and it just keeps getting better and better!

It's too bad LJ confuses the hell out of me; I'd be stalking you more efficiently. But now I miss it when you post new stories... *sad face*
Anniegirl27 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
O I love your stories! You never disapoint, o how I love your Draco!
Crikeynettle chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Loved it! :)
Silver moonbeams chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awesome! The story is very well written. It was funny and entertaining...Draco is simply to cute! _ I absolutely loved the story!

Keep up the good work. And thanks for sharing such a great story! :)
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
If it gets you these results then drinking and apparting are a very good thing! This was pure hottness and I can't thank you enough for writing this... and your beta is AWESOME!... Cheryl rocks major between the two of you, the Drarry smut action is unbelievable! Thanks ever so very much.
burgo666 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awesomeeee! pure awesome. very funny, cute and witty. loved it!

and who better to be your beta than Cheryl Dyson. her stories rock :-)
the.lone.sock chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh gawds that was SO amazing.

and hilarious.

and just awesome.
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
very unique! wonderful :)
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »