Reviews for Indecent Proposal
Gidget922 chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Taryn another xcellent chapter. I'm sure they will get their shot together great story too
Gidget922 chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
oh wow but stupid of jacob to take the money in the first place
Gidget922 chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Taryn i dated a guy who named his junk Zeus and i understand why boy i miss him
Gidget922 chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
i so love this story i look forward to hearing more. So glad this was rec'd on FB
Tinyvamp chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Found your story thanks to Massy's Minions. Do you plan on finishing the story or is this it.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
WOW!
LeannaMasenRobert chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
Hello,

I like your story a lot and I wanted to know if you were going to continue writing it or if you have given it up...

Hope you will find inspiration and will.

Good day.
Nessa19 chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Love it can wait to read what happens next
AllyAM chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
Only boyfriend I've ever had is my current one. It was not too awkward. My parents loved him, I guess it helps that he a boy scout (nearly an egal scout) and a high honors student xD
cbmorefie chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
Great update! Looking forward to the next chapter! Let's see the first serious boyfriend I brought home...which I am married to now...my dad told him on that first meeting "if you touch my daughter I will staple your d**k to your belly button" lol! Yep, didn't work considering 9 months later we found out we were preggo with our son, that was over 15 years ago. Sorry dad.
ADADancer chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
Thanks for the update.
JJ1234 chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
great chapter
BoogieJo78 chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
Loved it. Update again soon please.
Soni's Angel chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
Hi Taryn, thanks for the awesome update. I love how Rosalie is the voice of reason to Bella and that they get on so well. Poor Edward sure didn't have a good day, did he? First getting punched in the face and then having to put up with a drunken Emmett. It almost seems as if Bella and Edward were set up by Rose and Emmett so that they could talk. I certainly hope they resolve everything and get back together. I can't wait to read more;)
robfans chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
this means they can try to patch the problem