Reviews for Inside My Mind
Avantika chapter 17 . 9/22
The answer to the riddles is the deathly gallows, isn't it?
Wendy chapter 101 . 9/19
This is it, this is the end. I finally read this master piece three times through. I have read it each time at what I know was a turning point in my life. I don't want to get to emotional in public but I have to acknowlege this. Despite being a work of fanfiction, I see truth in your writing. This was a building block for me in understanding my own personal pain at my home life the first time I read it in middle school. The second time it showed me that I could seek help for mental illness and that my depression and anxiety were not the end, I could over come it. The third time now, I now see a new begining as I move to start college and now see a little of Bella in me. So as I get sappy and deep with this, I want to say that this is eye opening as it deals in real world and I would like to thank you as the auther for putting so much time into this story and to let you know I enjoyed every word.
NocturneWitch chapter 9 . 8/31
I absolutely freaking love it. It's such an original twist. I can't seem to read it fast enough.
lovehurtsandheals chapter 101 . 8/7
I absolutely love this fanfic. It has made me laugh and slightly cry. I'm a published writer myself and you have done a wonderful job of encompassing me in the emotions of the characters. Great job. I've been reading fanfic on this site for over 8 years and I'm sad to say that it took me so long to come across your fic. Wonderful job, you are truly talented.

P.S. you use songs in your fic. I thought a perfect song for Tom and Bella for a good portion of this would have been Have You Ever by Brandy. You should check it out the lyrics are perfect.
keller642 chapter 4 . 7/20
Just curious but why is it you have the first on a Sunday and the eighth on a Saturday?
Okay, so I LOVE Inside My Mind. It's my fav fanfic EVER and got me in love with Fem!Harry. I love it and it's very interesting and unique, even with Fem!Harry/Tom.
The only thing I don't like is that you have some spelling and grammar mistakes and the beginning is very badly written.
I would recommend having a rewrite of the whole story, editing here and there. But mainly changing the first ten or so chapters.
Sadie Pearce chapter 10 . 7/3
Hi love the story so far. Just curious, is Hermione one of the horsemen along with Tom?
PercyJacksonDiAngelo chapter 48 . 6/12
you don'r know how much I want to punch dumbledore
I wonder if Sirius lamentated the apologies letter and hung it up on the walls
Patti chapter 8 . 6/9
If a beta is a proof reader I would like to help you out if you still are looking for some. I love to read, but am not an editor or anything like that.
IucunditaFloridus chapter 6 . 6/6
Love where the story is heading.
vbt22220 chapter 52 . 6/5
this chapter was hilarious! i mean, Tom Marvolo Riddle, master duelist, second person after dumbledore, Hot, handsome, and (this would be the first and only time that i say the word) sexy, is afraid of those knives a man showed who was atleast 30 years older than him! Yup, definately hilarious!
StarlightLove2020 chapter 40 . 6/1
...my computer was being wonky, that comment was for this chapter
StarlightLove2020 chapter 39 . 6/1
Did Tom have a boner? Thats the first thing that popped into my mind when Blaise told him to hide "it".
This started out good but then everything went to hell when there were so many characters introduced. The plot was crazy as hell but this was a fantastically written Fanfiction; not too many grammatical errors.
2,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »