Reviews for Inside My Mind
Syria13 chapter 101 . 9/29
That was just... Amazing for lack of better words. I completely adore it. It took four days of near constant reading while ive been sick. but i finally finished it. and i loved it! Im going to go start on Masquerade. You have truly created a work of art. From the way your characters were to developed to all the secrets that were reavealed it truly made me think to try and figure it out unlike other stories that are so obvious. Bravo.
Doot doot chapter 6 . 9/16
I is a really nice book although you tend to skip over alot of parts from the books
ProudlyANoob chapter 31 . 9/16
Arghhhhhh. This is soo confusing. Brilaint, but confusing as hell.
YourSaNiTYBrOkEN chapter 101 . 9/4
Cries Hysterically- sobbing uncontrollably into shirt I loved the ending,
endlesslymax chapter 1 . 8/27
Sigh, this story was everything. Absolutely loved reading through the crazy chronicle of Bella's years at Hogwarts and growing into her destiny.
Ebony riddle half-blood prince chapter 81 . 8/25
Love the tribute to wicked in this chapter.
Katoptris9 chapter 99 . 8/1
I am re reading this story , perhaps the tenth time. I am not somebody who reviews often, I just bask and read, on an on. And this is the most engaging story I have ever read. Everytime I read it, it is as if I am in a daze. I cannot tell you enough, how much I love fem harry Potter and how much this story means to me. But I love this chapter. The graduation scenes are just mind blowing .And this time, I genuinely could not move on without writing a review. Keep up the good writing.
P.S. I adore your musical buds.
Seele Zeit chapter 54 . 7/16
I couldn't hold back my giggles when the Hufflepuffs were called Jigglypuffs. I love Pokémon.
Seele Zeit chapter 52 . 7/16
Ah, yes. The shovel speech. Always a staple with protective friends and family.
Seele Zeit chapter 44 . 7/14
Ah, yes. Nagini the Matchmaker.
Seele Zeit chapter 34 . 7/13
I can't help but love Nagini in this chapter. I liked her before, but the ending here sealed it.
Seele Zeit chapter 32 . 7/13
Oh, wow. I don't know if I've mentioned this the first time I read through, but I've been reading Hermione in Drusilla's voice this entire time.
QuantumCyanide chapter 101 . 7/12
First of all thank you so much for finishing this story I would have hated to see it abandoned. Three years after reading it for the first time I came back to it again and I can honestly say that I still love it and it's one of my favourites. I usually don't like stories that change the gender of the main characters because more often than not it is used as an unnecessary device to avoid gay romance but that really wasn't the case with this story, it was different and somehow everything about it just worked. Not everything was perfect of course, your avoidance of indirect speech and need to have the characters recount events we already read about word for word was even more frustrating than I remembered it being. But that, as well as your overall writing skills greatly improved towards the end of this story and despite the occasional need to correct sentences in my head "inside my mind" is as I mentioned still one of my favourites and that's because you managed to create a universe and characters so interesting and well thought out that you made me not only care but obsess about them at random moments throughout my day when I wasn't reading and just couldn't stop thinking about this story, anxious to finally get home and continue reading. And you even managed to make me actually give a shit about OCs which is sadly a rare talent to encounter in Fanfiction. You didn't just borrow characters who already existed, you made them your own and you made them extraordinary. For that I thank you and salute you. You are a great writer and I wish you all the best and strongly hope you'll continue writing.
On that note I'll dive right back into the world of your creation with the sequel, I'm not quite ready to let go of Bella and her entourage yet. I doubt I'll ever be to be honest, I imagine I'll be back here for a third time someday in the not so distant future. Kudos and best of luck to you, Caro.
Seele Zeit chapter 1 . 7/12
It has been far too long since I have read this story. I never did finish reading it... Now's my chance!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 7/9