Reviews for Inside My Mind
Seele Zeit chapter 54 . 7/16
I couldn't hold back my giggles when the Hufflepuffs were called Jigglypuffs. I love Pokémon.
Seele Zeit chapter 52 . 7/16
Ah, yes. The shovel speech. Always a staple with protective friends and family.
Seele Zeit chapter 44 . 7/14
Ah, yes. Nagini the Matchmaker.
Seele Zeit chapter 34 . 7/13
I can't help but love Nagini in this chapter. I liked her before, but the ending here sealed it.
Seele Zeit chapter 32 . 7/13
Oh, wow. I don't know if I've mentioned this the first time I read through, but I've been reading Hermione in Drusilla's voice this entire time.
NoLoveForGravity chapter 101 . 7/12
First of all thank you so much for finishing this story I would have hated to see it abandoned. Three years after reading it for the first time I came back to it again and I can honestly say that I still love it and it's one of my favourites. I usually don't like stories that change the gender of the main characters because more often than not it is used as an unnecessary device to avoid gay romance but that really wasn't the case with this story, it was different and somehow everything about it just worked. Not everything was perfect of course, your avoidance of indirect speech and need to have the characters recount events we already read about word for word was even more frustrating than I remembered it being. But that, as well as your overall writing skills greatly improved towards the end of this story and despite the occasional need to correct sentences in my head "inside my mind" is as I mentioned still one of my favourites and that's because you managed to create a universe and characters so interesting and well thought out that you made me not only care but obsess about them at random moments throughout my day when I wasn't reading and just couldn't stop thinking about this story, anxious to finally get home and continue reading. And you even managed to make me actually give a shit about OCs which is sadly a rare talent to encounter in Fanfiction. You didn't just borrow characters who already existed, you made them your own and you made them extraordinary. For that I thank you and salute you. You are a great writer and I wish you all the best and strongly hope you'll continue writing.
On that note I'll dive right back into the world of your creation with the sequel, I'm not quite ready to let go of Bella and her entourage yet. I doubt I'll ever be to be honest, I imagine I'll be back here for a third time someday in the not so distant future. Kudos and best of luck to you, Caro.
Seele Zeit chapter 1 . 7/12
It has been far too long since I have read this story. I never did finish reading it... Now's my chance!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 7/9
This is intriguing!
StopEatRead chapter 73 . 7/3
i love this chapter so much. and the phantom of the opera references were beautiful
YAY IT'S OBVIOUS THE ANSWER IS THE THREE HALLOWS! My fangirl moment is over. Amazingly captivating story!
I am seriously addicted to this Fic! This must be The 10th time I am reading it!
DamonzGurl chapter 44 . 5/19
OMGG! you should write the the FemHP/Sirius story. it sounds really good! please
StarApple086 chapter 3 . 5/9
sirius did say he raised her to be an heiress right? cause she seems more clueless than book harry and talks with zero manners. i had such high hopes for this story
realynnaxton chapter 101 . 5/7
This has been such an amazing story...its taken on a life of its own. Its amazing. I laughed...and cried. This is definitely my favoritist fanfic ever
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 79 . 5/5
*lets out a breath* Okay, I've been marathoning this since chapter 1, I'm gonna take a break. So, love how you've fleshed out characters, shown how (and beautifully raw) how there's always gonna be consequences. This is a wonderful story of growing, temptation, love, secrets, anger, pain, immaturity, choices, and faults. This plot is heartwarming yet heartbreaking (in the good way).
Though I think you should go back and look through this. There's times when a sentence just stops abruptly (though that part may have been because of the device I was reading it off of), when you refer to female characters as male and vice versa (that part is a bit frustrating where there's other characters in the scene), when you use 'their' instead 'they're' or 'there' and vice versa, and there was this one time during a Quidditch match that you called Bella 'Harry' and referred to her as a male. I understand that you have other stories you're writing and that it can get confusing. I'm trying to bring this to your attention since I don't know if you're aware of it.
But it can easily be overlooked in favor of everything else. ;)
2,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »