Reviews for The Raven, The Cat, and The Spider
MATHBEBATELOL chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
OMG My twin sister thought it was the lady and the butler. LOL
darkness101 chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
please update :D
The Owl's Bride chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
you are back! Great! update soon!
d.s chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
FRIENDZONE~ lol. I really enjoy your updates, but will teresa end up with anyone at the end? :(
mochikita chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
I totally think you should continue this.:)
Asile3762 chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Thanks so much I really like it please keep writing and you did good

I like the color of the roses and isn't white supposed to represent death...?

Hmm I find that a bit ironic that we use it to symbolize the happiest day of a brides life

Sorry just me thinking out loud thanks you for listening to my blabber

Thanks!~
BlueDarknessIceHeart chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Aww. It sounded soo sweet. And yay, another update! Jashin I'm like, obsessive with your stories. xD
Asile3762 chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
really good but do you think that you can make it into a actual story like with them talking more and a stronger story plot maybe.

But

I'M NO WAY TRYING TO BE MEAN

Sorry some people take it the wrong way.

This style of writing has a look and feel of a poem.

I really like it please keep going.
BlueDarknessIceHeart chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Poor chica. The boys must be difficult -sighs- Oh well. xD
Sabaku no Ichigo chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Oo! Sparkly chapter! I say sparkly meaning AWESOME! You have a real knack here! And you are very welcome for reviewing! I love reviewing, especially if the story catches my attention and holds it! And you do that spectacularly! And you are a kick ass yaoi writer even if they are subtle in this chapter :D Update this and Trigger sooon! ~hugs tightly because I can!~

Ichigo
The Owl's Bride chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
just update soon!

see you
BlueDarknessIceHeart chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Very, Very Nice. As usual. :D
Sabaku no Ichigo chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
~jumps up and down again~ Yeah for seme Claude! Or is sebastian seme? Its kinda hard to tell at times... But that is how i picture it. Claude would definitely be seme! This is very well written for being your first yaoi fic! I'm so proud of you ~hugs tightly~

I really don't know why people aren't reviewing this! They must be out of their minds! Even if I'm the only reviewer for a couple of chapters, would you keep writing? More reviews will come for I speak from experience XD Don't worry! I'll recommend your stories in mine! Is that okay?

Ichigo
Sabaku no Ichigo chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
~raises hands and jumps up and down~ Oo! Mee! Me likey! Please update! More Claude and Sebastian action!

Quick question... Was Claude the seme? Just to clear things up in my perverted mind :D
kuro4evar chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
im pretty sure "Suprising" spells(or sweats :3) out S-E-X-Y!

Very well done. More ClaudexSebastian. There isnt enough on this website. Good Job!