Reviews for Driving Lessons
slvrhalo6277 chapter 27 . 3/18
I don't know how I missed that you had posted this!
I'm sad this is the end and I will miss this story! But well-done on everything! Look forward to reading more of your writing in the future! :-)
Oh my god I can't even tell how obsessed I was with this story and I just started reading it last week! Your writing skills made my feel like I was actually in the story. Thank you so much! I hope maybe you could write another story about them like how their relationship grows even more and what happens between Beth and Jason!
Jody Barsch chapter 27 . 3/8
Congrats! What an undertaking! Really liked the choice to end with a time jumping epilogue that zooms in and out of moments, and the final reflection on love being transformative.
msclfangirl chapter 27 . 3/8
Wait, she wants to know how he can write songs but not letters? THAT's her question? Not why he slept with her best friend and then acted like it never happened? I don't understand your Angela. Something in your story's been keeping me coming back, but it isn't her. I never once found her believable: walking into the street in just tights just because she's pregnant, getting mad at him at Christmas, climbing a tree drunk to make love to a billboard, that ridiculous cover about Patty trying to get pregnant, it's so absurd. That said, I want to congratulate you on writing such an extended and dramatic piece that has kept readers hooked for over a year, it's very impressive. (You definitely write the intimate parts well)
Ellavm18 chapter 27 . 3/8
Loved it thanks for writing it for us :)
[The letter was signed "Sincerely, Jordan Catalano" ... and I guess I still don't understand why Angela is such an irrational overreacting bitch through so much of this story. It's hard to root for her when she behaves so absurdly crazy. The moment Jordan opens the door and sys "shit" is good, it felt real.]
Marion Davis chapter 27 . 2/27
I just love me some sappy happy endings Thank you Miss Red for an outstanding fanfiction we are gonna miss you. But have you given a thought about being a writer as a profession?
Sarah chapter 27 . 2/23
The ending was perfect.
Microscop chapter 27 . 2/22
Aaawww! They finally made it- well they belonged together all these years, they "just" had to realize it.
And i'm so very grateful, that you wrote about these two beloved characters and that you finished this story.
All the best for your future!
Pittsburgh's baseball team is the Pirates. Just for the record.
Just read all 26 chapters in 1 day...please please please post the next chapter! Your story is amazing! Thank you so much for bringing back to life the story of Jordan and Angela!
Patricia chapter 26 . 12/29/2013
I like the story even though sometimes Angela is so annoying. Anyway I hope the story has a happy ending!
Elizabeth chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
Thanks to this incredible story, I've been sleep deprived for several days. Not that I'm complaining... I'm loving every minute of it. All I have to say is, Angela better say yes! Seriously, you write these characters so well, and I'm thrilled to see their story continued after so many years of unanswered questions about them! Please, please, please update soon! This story is addictive!
Anna chapter 26 . 11/8/2013
Hi, when do you go write the new chapiter ?
isadomi chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
Love your story, I believe she will say yes, thats what se wants, commitment from him, and his total love