Reviews for But the Story Never Ends
BritLitt3 chapter 6 . 5/10
Oh my gosh, I love you! This story makes me feel so much better! You are an angel (and not the weeping kind ;) And the best part is you still keep everyone in character, something not every writer is able to do. Brilliant, fantastic job! I love it! :)
eternalLove59 chapter 24 . 5/5
Damn this was great! I didn't see this last twist coming but I loved what you did! You wonderful writer you ;)
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 5/4
Canon accepted! Yes this is exactly what happened and no power on Earth will ever convinced me otherwise!
Aria Kudo chapter 24 . 5/3
This story was breathtaking. Loved every second of it. Some points I wanted to ball my eyes out, other times I was grinning like an idiot. One of the best Rose X 10 fanfictions I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I know I will be re-reading this and sharing it with all my friends. I stayed up till almost 6am one night reading this and I did not regret a second. Keep up your fanfictions. You are fantastic. Use your gift. Write your own book. You would do fantastic.
Hlpur chapter 24 . 4/14
Absolutely fantastic. It's the only way I will ever except Rose being with a "duplicate" Doctor.
Izella chapter 24 . 1/30
This story is one of my all time favorites. The closure and true happiness it gives to Ten & Rose is unparalleled. One of the things I love most is how here at the end you give pre-EoT Ten a glimpse of what is to come for him. He was anguishing so much in those final days and he so needed this hope. And the way it explains his temporary shift to a happier mood just before EoT is sheer brilliance. Those interwoven pieces that fill in gaps we don't get to see, explaining things we do, is the supreme beauty of fan fiction. Thank you for this work and what it has given THEM and ME!
pinstripesandconverse chapter 22 . 1/28
I'm so confused? he's already been through all of this bc at the start he regenerated into 11 and then got put back into tentoo so idg why this is necessary?
pinstripesandconverse chapter 19 . 1/28
no no NO IM CRYING SO MUCH NO PLS TELL ME THIS GETS FIXED YOU CAN FIX IT RIGHT ITS GONNA BE OKAY?
pinstripesandconverse chapter 10 . 1/27
"Rose was just saying to me in BED this morning..." omfg i didn't think it was possible for me to love ten more than i already did but you have certainly made that possible
AshleyLudtke chapter 24 . 1/9
This is definitely one of my favorite 10/Rose stories ever. I've never liked the way they ended it, and hated the fact she wasn't with the real him...until YOU so wonderfully put together this version! Thank you for helping me make peace with Rose's being in a different universe :)
unshakespearean chapter 24 . 11/6/2014
OH MY FLUFFING GOD SO PERFECT
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
The Doctor already has a job: he worked for UNIT. I'm sure they'd be estatic to have him back.
Hang on, is there a Doctor already in this alternate universe? Torchwood started because of the Doctor. If Touchwood exist is stands to reason that UNIT does too. It's been so long since I've seen the original series that I can't quite remember how UNIT itself came about. Now I'm confused...
But it would be more in keeping with the series if the Doctor worked for UNIT.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Ten Downing Street, so true. Love this fic, it's beautiful so far (
ASnowFern chapter 24 . 8/24/2014
Awesome. I love how it fits into the canon storyline. That to me is the best part. There's no what if or if only scenario. And since DW is fiction, who's to say this didn't happen? As far as I'm concern, this is canon! A canon where ten got a second chance to love and live with Rose. Some parts are a tad cliche but it was still really enjoyable! Thanks for writing this(:
katerinna chapter 24 . 8/22/2014