Reviews for But the Story Never Ends
Brennason chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
This is genius! This is my new canon! This makes everything better!
Mia Bronte chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Really good story :)

Nothing else to say.
Mia Bronte chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This chapeter made me cry because everytime I think in Ten saying "I don't want to go" my heart is broken.

I love the idea of Ten being 10.5 because it's really difficult for me thinking in the Doctor having a normal without his soulmate, his Rose.

Well, let's keep reading.

xo

Mia
Wynn chapter 24 . 10/21/2011
I read all 24 chapters in less than 12 hours, I think...I was addicted. I LOVE this idea so much, you have no idea. I am going to accept it as fact in my head. ) And your writing is very good, too, unlike so much online fanfiction. You have some real talent!
Bel Watson chapter 24 . 10/13/2011
Oh my gods, it has ended! I'm going to miss this so much, sooooooo much. I'm going to miss this version of them and I'm going to miss to have a lot for reading. Hope you update soon :)

I really, really loved this story, as I did with your other fics. Lovely and perfect, full with all kind of emotions, well narrated and preciously made. Thanks for sharing, I'm telling you, I enjoyed it so much.

You're right, there wasn't another way of ending for them, it's just perfect, made for them.

Well, I guess we'll read in the next review of your actual story :) I'm waiting to know how it goes from now on.

xoxo! and once more time, THANKS, Allie! you're totally awesome, it was a great day when I found your profile.

Bel.-
Bel Watson chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
My eyes are misty with tears... I always suffer for my doctor, every time he feels hurt, or sad, or whatever, I feel the same, too! are we bounded? hahaha I wish.

Okay, one more chapter and I'll be done... I want to but at the same time I don't want to. Oh, life is so hard.
Bel Watson chapter 22 . 10/13/2011
What? What? WHAT? Are you fucking kidding me? but... how... what... oh shit. My whole brain is crying, I don't know what to think, what to believe anymore. You really like to make me suffer like this, right? Allie, to do this kind of things is not good, think of my poor heart, it's not going to last too much if you keep going with all this. Don't you get tired of killing me all the time? '

I need to understand, next chapter here I go!
Bel Watson chapter 21 . 10/13/2011
Oh gracious gods in the Olympus, I'm melted... to much sweetness and loveliness for this world, I can't handle it!

Next, next, next chapter!
Bel Watson chapter 20 . 10/13/2011
I LOVE YOU! even when you make me cry, then you make me enormously happy! yes, yes, yes, they deserve this long life together, they totally do!
Bel Watson chapter 19 . 10/13/2011
Why are you always making me cry like this? WHY? Can't you see my suffering? Why Rose? Why? No, please tell me you're going to something about it, I don't know what, I can't think in this moment, but do something! ;_;

Sorry I couldn't let you a review yesterday, I was a bit busy writing with my friend :) and I only read in my iPod :p

Okay, I have to read the next chapter, thank gods I don't have to wait for it.
Bel Watson chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
Pff, welcome to my world, Rose. Every time I see the Doctor, every time I hear him I fall in love a bit more. It's impossible not to.

They are so lovely, so cute and so perfect together. Don't you dare to split them up someday or I'll have to kill you. Yes, I know how to use knives (?)

Okay, I'm going to watch some episodes from the series 2 before the angst began... I'm scare, I daresay...
Bel Watson chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
WHERE THEY ARE? WHERE? OOOOHHH lucky me 'cause I can know it right now, muahahaha.

Jackie is like a boss! I have always loved her :)
Bel Watson chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
Are you really telling me this? won't they grew older together? THAT'S NOT FAIR! Not at all! no, I protest, no, no, no, I refuse to believe in this. You HAVE to do something! please, don't do this to the Doctor, he had suffered so much, he needs this! he need his Rose till the end... please.

Allie, you are always making me feel so many things. Definitely you're my favorite writer here in fanfiction :)
Bel Watson chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Holy mother of God! I don't like Joron either! no, no, no! Doctor, send him away! no one likes him, jum!

jkshakjshkajhsajgsajhsga I love the jealous doctor, he is so... possessive! I laughed a lot with the thing of "she told me in the BED this morning" hahahahah, Oh Doctor, you can be a Time Lord, but definitely you are a man.

OH GOD I'm CRYING! I'm listening the song from Doomsday... every time I listen it I cry, I don't know why I have it, I'm a masochist, maybe.

Well, I'll carry on with the reading, I'm so caught by the story.

xoxo!

PS: I'm so glad that my comments make you happy :) I have said it before and I'll say it again, it's the least I can do.
Bel Watson chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I don't know what is wrong with me! I read the chapter with my eyes misted with tears. Maybe I'm too sensitive? I dunno :( but even though I enjoyed the chapter so much! thanks :) I think that I'm going to read in my iPod now, so I'll can't leave you a reply in those future chapters.

Till then, sweetheart!