Reviews for But the Story Never Ends
WhoInWhoville chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I reviewed over on TAAOM, as well. I LOVE this story! I see 10.5 in a similar way, as well, or else the situation is just too, too, too sad!

I think Rose's reaction was written very realistically, as well.
EclecticKnight88 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
consider me a captivated audience.

looking forward to seeing what happens next, must admit kinda confusing there for a moment but i got it all figured out now. i hope.

hope you're able to update soon.

this is really good.
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Honestly, I don't think I can believe him after everything... Great job. "Journey's End" is coming up in the BBC Doctor Who rotation next week and I'm excited to get my first glimpse. I love this story.

Update again soon,

Dreamcatcher56 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
excellent chapter, especially liked Rose's comment of her not knowing if she could survive if he left her again; also liked how the Doctor realized that he would finally have to deal with the consequences of his decisions.
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Hi there. I love this story. I've seen bits and pieces of season 4 of Dr. Who, but I know the gist. This story is amazing. I am such a Ten/Rose shipper! I hope you intend to continue this story because I would love to see what happens!
Silver Dragon c chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Smiles now that's a awsome 10.2 and rose ending. Grines though I would hate to be in his shoes when exsplantion time comes. Do we get to continue to that?
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
loved how you gave us a glimpse into what might have been on his mind during the whole ugly JE the HD's thoughts during JE...makes this whole end a bit easier to bare.
Ayjah chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Poor Rose
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Okay, I love it, I love it, I love it!

Truthfully, I've never actually seen "Journey's End" and now, when I finally get a chance to see it, this is how I will think of it!

Although I still hold hopes for 11 and Rose, I like the way you fixed things here.

You're such an excellent writer.

Please update again soon,

Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Love the concept!
Imoen Grace chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh! I love it! I love this idea, and it makes so much more sense that 10.5 would be able to say those words if her were, in fact, 10 sent back to that moment!

I cannot wait to read more!
TheDoc811 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh yes indeed!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Very interesting that he'd go back to that particular moment. I'm looking forward to seeing the hows and whys of him "discovering" himself as part human. How scrambled must his thoughts have gotten in the process? What'll it be like, trying to keep it secret from his pat self?

Yeah, looking forward to more :)
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Love it! Update again soon please? You are such an awesome writer.

494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33