Reviews for But the Story Never Ends
NabikiB chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Probably just as well, given some of the 'tastes' he's shown over the centuries...and that self-image he has of being super hero, he'd probably buy himself spandex anyway.
Luminosa chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
Very well written. You tied all the strings together and I, like you, now look at this as Canon. Even with the 50th an a return of Bad Wolf and Ten, this will always be the end they deserved. Well done.
Falcon Flights chapter 24 . 9/10/2013
*stands and claps* This. Is. Canon. Period. I would say more, but you have awed me into a nearly speechless state.

Thank you. Thank you for taking time out of your life to freely give this gift to us. It is a treasure.
Falcon Flights chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
Rose is too right. And a massive curve, it is. I ache for him. I wish he could know everything. But this just reiterates why this story concept for Ten is golden.
Falcon Flights chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
omg, you're going to kill me with these cliff hangers! Especially ones like THAT! I can't hit the "next" button fast enough.
Falcon Flights chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
Even without the full details, this was incredibly passionate and exquisitely intimate. Their actions carried the solemn weight of what this meant as their relationship reached its culmination. This was poetic.
Falcon Flights chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Not only did you fix it, you did it in the most incredible way possible and so worthy of Doctor Who! Wow. That was... Yeah. Wow.
Falcon Flights chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
omg, this nearly did me in. I was NOT expecting this. Not at all. I'm numb. And the way you crafted this brought the utmost power and emotion to such a scene. Now I'm trusting you to fix this!
Falcon Flights chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
This tops the list of best unconventional proposals of all time! Brilliant!
Falcon Flights chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
I want to kick Joron! Or better yet, I want Rose to! Yet even in her position, she is so strong in the face of this. Marvelous job with her characterization.
Falcon Flights chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
I think my heart stopped once or twice during this. Now go GET HER Doctor!
Falcon Flights chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
You weren't kidding about bad to worse! Whoa! That was heart-stopping.
Falcon Flights chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
It was inevitable. I just hope they can work through it soon. I want them happy!
Falcon Flights chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
That was one of the best honest discussions and resolutions over the GitF that I've read. Well done. It was also one of the steamiest endings! equally well done!
Falcon Flights chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
Rose is giving it right back to him. Ha! He deserves a taste of his own flirtatious tactics. Ooo, I wonder where they are?!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »