Reviews for Short People, Unite!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
naruto and edward are a like they dont like being called short i wouldnt gesse that theye could be related
Shadow Elvin Angel chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I love the story. Short people rule
SuperAwesomeFan chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Keep it up I love this story! I just started on here to so please read mine!
JD Fanficing chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
this damn lazy ass author
Gx Fangirl of Rainbows chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
This is pure geneius. Hilarious. I love how they just buddied up immediately. This is going on favorites. :)

Z. U chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Unjustly humongous world...
ramen-luver101 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
haha that was awsome
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
OH! Poor Naruto... I feel for you...
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
OKay... GOOD story beginning... but BAD way to have a cliffhanger! HOW DARE YOU!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Seriously, how do I copy and paste?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012

How do you copy and paste on a Mac? o-o
CatsAreMyJoy chapter 2 . 4/23/2012

But it went really really short. I wish it could've went longer. Good job though. I couldn't stop laughing!
JayTheCow chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Hahaha! XD This is AWESOOOOOOME! XD So cuuute! Love it! XD Keep it up!
YellowFlash67 chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
It was really funny! I didn't realize that Ed and Nartuo were so similar until after reading this, aren't I slow today:)Anyway.. it was great!
twitchy glich chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Yay! The second and final chapter to Short People Unite! only regret is that Al never showed up to drag Ed away, like you mentioned in the last chapter's AN...oh well, a Sakura's-on-the-warpath!-FLEE-IN-TERROR works just fine too! ...though I am hideously embarrassed that it took me a while to notice that this was updated... (blush)

Would it be safe to hope that Phoenix Feathers will be updated soon, as well? I lurve it ever so much, I hope it happens! That and I wanna know how badly Zabuza gets his butt kicked by Naruto for calling him short! Speaking of whom, I can totally see Zabuza trying to block out Haku's ears should Team Seven start quoting the Book of Log in an attempt to help the two Mist Nin (or Missing Mist Nin, even though the hitai-ate's aren't slashed) see the light about the Log...I'd also like for Sasuke to bemoan the foolish Uchiha Madara in his disrespect for the Log...are my requests/potential plot bunny prods being successful in making you feel interested in updating soon? (very hopeful expression) I'll make you a batch of my best cyber cookies and brownies to cyberly munch on, if that helps too!