Reviews for Unleashed
Olivia-Benson-Elliot-Stabler11 chapter 29 . 11/10/2013
I hope he proposes!
Olivia-Benson-Elliot-Stabler11 chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
When will she be pregnant, Lol should be soon the way there going at it!
nany chapter 32 . 10/23/2013
they are my addiction, my obsession
nany chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
don't can stop read
nany chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
girl love you for this fanfic
nany chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
OMG, I'm breathless!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
That was a crazy story, the only confusing part I had was the whole "agent Porter" sister plot, nothing really happened after that. Other then that I loved it, thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
Absolutely beautiful story!Sexy,hot!Great story is how it should is the only woman who will ever understand and really get goes for always keep them in /STABLER FOREVAAAAAAAA!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
This was incredibly hot and sexy!Only you can come up with something as awesome as was a wild ride,and I enjoyed every second of the made up for all the times on the show that they should have had all of this and then it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!
Roanie123 chapter 32 . 11/21/2012
I love your stories. How do I purchase your book?
LivyStabler chapter 32 . 6/11/2012
Another story which I liked a lot! (Like all your stories). It was hot! And I'm glad that it worked out for them in the end.

"...the only woman who had ever understood him, accepted, and loved him." *sigh* I watched "Smoke" yesterday so this was what I needed :) Thank you
Ayshen chapter 32 . 12/29/2011
That was great.

Not only was it super hot; that whole El addicted to Olivia and sex everywhere, lol, it was also sweet. The depth of what they felt for each other was palpable.
Hargasm23 chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Yay for her not returning those 3 words ; )
Hargasm23 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Very nice so far - two lines I loved: "Go home to your wife and kids, Elliot. This…whatever this is…you'll get over it." and "I don't trust myself with you." ::swoons:: I love how off put she is by the whole thing and isn't just jumping madly into it. Nice work.
bitchy-bennett chapter 32 . 7/24/2011
i love your stories, thank you so much for them!