Reviews for We'll All Float On
Twinmom chapter 28 . 2/5
I enjoyed this fiction a lot, better story than the show sometimes. I really loved all the supportive parents ( I hate stories where Blains parents are awful) Thank you! The smut was just right for me, not too descriptive, it was totally awesome... :D
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
You can’t convince me that this isn’t canon (aside from the Sam part lmao)

Love love LOVE your interpretation of Blaine’s character!
behind-the-heart chapter 3 . 5/25/2018
Im more worried about the bag Wes left
Guest chapter 28 . 5/10/2018
I love this so much. Well done this is amazing. I like how you managed to write it like the show, and kept it similar to canon, but with your own flair. This is so good!
WeasleyWitchesForever chapter 28 . 3/18/2018
I have spent the last ten minutes lying in peaceful contentment trying to figure out what to say. I decided to keep it simple.
Thanks.
Fox and Eggy chapter 21 . 4/10/2017
Nothing went down on the couch... but something did go down in the tent... HAHAHA brokeback mountain right? I always love tent scene references.
Fox and Eggy chapter 18 . 4/9/2017
Okay. That was actually one of the most disgustingly sweet and horrifically sappy things whilst simultaneously being really and not over the top cute. I see you made a song list. I like it ;)
Fox and Eggy chapter 17 . 4/9/2017
You should put a song list at the beginning at each chapter. Or not. It seems a lot of work.
Fox and Eggy chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
It's so weird reading this years after it was written when I know what happens with klaine... like all the little things you got wrong are really obvious but idk I still really like your story. It's cool. lol I'm not making any sense. Blame my lack of sleep :)
ScholarlyBAMF chapter 8 . 4/2/2017
Once you got to Osteogenesis Imperfecta, I was stunned. As a person with OI Type I, I rarely come across any references to it unintentionally. Where did you learn about it? I'm curious. Also, I'm really enjoying this story.
AwkwardKatsudonNerd chapter 28 . 12/12/2016
Cani like favourite this a million times please? I loved this story so so so much!
Summer chapter 28 . 7/6/2016
One Word : Brilliant
Onumameann chapter 25 . 6/3/2016
c a
kay chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Wow, this is creepily similar to my life. Without the rich people and everything. im friends with a straight guy, and i am a straight girl. i have plenty of straight guy friends, but just that one im really good friends with. this leads at least half of my grade believe we are dating, and we are not. it gets hell of a lot awkward when they ask us questions about holding hands, dating, and kissing. most of my other friends, female and male, believe that we should date. they even made a ship name for us. and im just starting high school. joy isnt it?
Iceleaf13 chapter 21 . 2/1/2015
Are you a bit physic?
Perfect, Dancing Queen, and now Come What May?
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »