Reviews for Kissing on the First Date Tends to Scare People
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/27
This is gorgeous. I love reading about the character development - or fleshing out - of Jin. You did a brilliant job.
Katroo chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
NO ZUKO- why do you throw away everything good that comes your way, this is really good gives Jin some kind of closure than her just diappearing from the seris. She still had her free tea coupon! It didn't make sense!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was really cute and sweet and also sort of sad. I really liked it! I wonder what would happen if they met again...
ghostanimal chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is adorable. I love it :)
PwnedByPineapple chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Is it bad that I said, out loud, "DAMMIT ZUKO YOU IDIOT!" at the end?

I can't help it; I never expected to ship something quite so hard with so little interaction, but a rewatch converted me. You're right, Jinko is TOO adorable. And you wrote it so well, especially since it's not your OTP. (I have trouble writing for pairings that aren't my special faves; I bow to your talent.)

This really fit seamlessly into canon, I think. You really nailed Zuko (the end was perfect, much as it hurt), and gosh it was just so cute. This is my favorite Jinko fic so far, though there aren't many. Really wonderful job, and thank you for writing!
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
GOD FIREBENDING DAMNIT! Make this into a story where he STAYS! PLEASE?!

...please?
Ninja Daughter of Hermes chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
so damn sad man. wow.. and yet its beautiful...
jrba95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I really liked this and I think it is very realistic. Thanks for writing.
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is an amazing fanfic.

No, seriously. I loved it. It was IC, well-written and so full of feeling that it seemed to leap straight off the page and burrow itself inextricably into my headcanon. I have no criticism: just keep doing exactly what you're doing!

Since I'm here, I'd best say that I also liked your Zuko/Jee fic... and your Zutara (fiendship!) story. It was adorable. I love the idea of a communal shaving party. Like at the beginning of tales of Ba Sing Se. XD

Can I just ask, though: why do you hate Zutara? Sorry - perhaps I should ask why it *annoys* you. Hate is such a strong word.

It seems to me that while ZukoxKatara of course isn't canonical, it's a legit. pairing... and it's not utterly unbelievable. It has some actual grounding in the canon. *is shot by the Maiko police* ;
Utopian Moon chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Aww... It's a really good story, but I wished it was more happy-ended. I wish you could continue it or make a sequel. (BYU huh? That's cool.)
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I really like the way this Zuko/Jin story was written. Definitely not as clumsy as some of the Zuko/Katara stories out there. Really nicely done.
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
sooo sweet :3

I like this pairing and you made a sweet one shot about them :)

the end was a little sad, but I dont mind, because you did a wonderful job writing this
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is quite possibly the most realistic Jinko story I have ever read. You called it 'slightly AU', but it fits almost perfectly into canon!
Chris of the Skazes chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
How sweet and simple. I was wondering what may have happened after the first date. Another story well written, good job.
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I liked this!

It was very well written, (especially considering the feat it must have been to write a pairing that's not your OTP) and just generally quite nice. Kudos!