Reviews for Remembrance
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I've always had a hard time finding good fics involving Judaism, so I'm glad I came across this one. Really beautiful job of capturing Erik's feelings towards his faith and his identity.
KylaBosch chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow this was so beautiful and so haunting too. Thank you for writing this piece.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love Magneto. He is probably my all-time favorite villain, probably because I can't completely think of him as a villain. He's probably one of the ultimate cases of 'wrong thing for the right reason'. Nice little piece.
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
LOVE this. Personally, after reading and studying Magneto testament, I think he was probably at least semi-religious. One of the scenes show a Shabbos table and his head is covered half the time. Even his religious uncle goes to a temple. I think this is a wonderful story. Once again, LOVE this.
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Hi,

Wow, that was really good! I liked it a lot, I've always been interested in Eric's past, especially in the movie-verse. Thanks so much!

~Paige
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I found this awesome. It reminded me a little of Cormac McCarthy for some reason. Dark, bleak and humorless, but you can't stop reading it nonetheless. D
startwithbrooklyn chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is really interesting, very poetic, very well-written. Very slate grey as opposed to your fiery lava-lamp style (in my mind's eye) but then again, I love the concept of Erik Lensherr (Lehnsherr?)- in my opinion, I would rather see an X-Men Origins: Magneto before Wolverine or Gambit, even. He was in a concentration camp. He was a Jew in Nazi Germany, and that experience shaped him for the rest of his life. It gave him his quota to live by- "I will not let this happen again." It's what grants him mutant supremacy instead of mutant equality. Favorites, all the way.

Sparkles

P.S. I read "Three Times Kitty Compromises" and Sooraya's counterpart, and loved them. What is Days of Awesome? I gathered it was a series of comic characters that are Jewish?