Reviews for The Measure of a Man
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Definitely a very good conclusion. Enjoyed this from beginning to end.
Nyt Yanse chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
You write a nice funny/romance scene, and so true to the characters. This was a joy to read and I look forward to more stories like this, you're obviously very good at them.

Thankyou for writing!
NWHS chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
What a sweet ending to your fic. I assumed Delenn would be the last one and it totally makes sense. My only complaint-too short(LOL). Nice work.
Nyt Yanse chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
This was so sweet, it really shows the camraderie between those two, a wonderful John/Steve moment you never truly got in the series. Plus you get a glimpse of the inevitable 'Will I be good enough' introspection from Sheridan. A brilliant update.
NWHS chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
What a great chapter. Really enjoyed the reflective father-to-be aspect that wasn't depicted on the show. Also, the bit about the gender of the child and Minbari's aversion to alcohol was another nice touch.
Kelmin chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
I've enjoyed this story very much - particularly this last chapter with Franklin, who I think was underappreciated in the show. I love you descriptions of parenthood, and the analogy between parenting and being President!

THanks for writing!
Nyt Yanse chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I LOVED this chappie! Ivanova is completely believeable. Especially the scene at the end, a nice touch to canon. More please ;P
ivanovandevotee chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
I particularly love this chapter. As you can guess from my name, I'm a staunch Ivanova fan, and this is a wonderful exploration of a little background moment from the series. The little details are skilfully drawn in, like Susan's infamous ability to drink anyone under the table and still be fit for parade! If you ever felt the urge, I would love to read more about this mission; seeing these two great allies come together for the first time is great fun.
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
I like this idea of a first meeting as well. It certainly would explain how they got along together so quickly from the first time Sheridan stepped on B5.
Nyt Yanse chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Again, this is very canon-istic, I could see this in a flashback in the series, very romantic and beautiful. Stunning.
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I remember that Lochley termed it to Garibaldi as "fell crazy out of love", and judging from what I read here, that seems to have been the case. Left it's effect on John, though, that's for sure.
Nyt Yanse chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This might just be the first time I've seen a story covering Jack and John meeting- very realistic. Also like the retrospect on Lochley. Can't wait for more!
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is very realistically written- I could see this being how they first met. An entertaining read, I can't wait to see more!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That definitely would have made for an interesting first meeting, and I wouldn't be surprised if it went exactly that way.

Will be patiently awaiting the next installment.