Reviews for A Life So Changed
arknox443275 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
There are a lot of things I could call McClaggen now- many of which would be in Elvish so the mods can't track me down.
Xion faith chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
This was an excellent story! Great job! I wish Severus had survived and they lived happily ever after, but it was great! Fabulous job!
sb chapter 16 . 7/10/2011
You wrote an interesting story here, but I'm puzzled by the ending. Why spend an entire story telling about the creation of the potion, and then not use it? What happened to it?
anpw chapter 16 . 7/10/2011
hey! i really liked your story! i just couldn't stop reading it! ah but the ending made me cry once again... i do love snape... darn that stupid snake! but like they've wasted so much time making the potion for nothing... :( :( :(
startears chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
I wish I can like the story but I do not understand the logic of spending one whole year to come up with a potion to counter Nagini's poison only to be killed by it eventually. :(
Pheonix2125 chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
OMG! Sev died! It was ttly unexpected but great job! The ending surprised me(in a good way) and I thought it was very fitting. I'm so glad she was still his friend. Loved the warm breeze part ;) Awesome Story! 33333333333
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
"And as they walk out Snape slowly reaches in his pocket and pulls out a Bezoar, swallows it, then aparates away, finally getting the peace he longed for. All is well." You don't know. It could have happened. That's my ending anyway. Thanks so much for this story. I loved every minute of reading it. :)
GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
awwwh! this was such an amazing story! i loved it all! :)
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 15 . 7/1/2011
Love to see Hermione is still defending Snape! Love this story and will hate to see it end. Update soon! :)

P.S. MTV is hosting a HP World Cup for favorite charcters of all time. Vote for Snape! You can also vote for Hermione, Ron, and Harry!
ousia chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
Hey,

nice chapter! I really do hope that you're planning a happy ending... It's kind of sad seeing Snape alone in his gloomy house crumpling Hermione's letter.

I hope he's going to be better in the next chapter!

Keep it up!
MadeofStone chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Merch Blodau chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
Really good chapter!

Im glad that you didn't drag out the fight scene, while I enjoyed it in JKR's version I think its way too long for FF purposes. I plan to do the same for my story. Can't wait to see when they will next meet!

Keep up the good work!

Merch Blodau
loverofhp4ever chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
WOW!

i love your writing,it is amazing,please upload soon
loverofhp4ever chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Wow!

This was amazing

I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter

pls do upload soon
Merch Blodau chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
really liked this chapter!

Sorry its been so long since I reviewed been away for quite awhile!

Cant wait to see how Hermione reacts!

update soon please!