Reviews for Only Time
Beccassine chapter 10 . 2/20
My heart is broken :-( SUCH A GOOD STORY I DID ENJOY but the end killed me , I'm so in pain... why is it over, why? SEQUEL is needed here.
Breezy chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
After ALL OF THAT they still didn't end up together? that really sucked
T2 Angel chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
I am so sad. Heart is broken. And buried under floor boards. Never to thump again.
Yeah, that was slightly dramatic.
Now, for the actual review. I can't lie: this was a serious downer ending for me. But, that being said, I understand why you did it that way. It's probably quite accurate, considering who they both are. And 7 other Clans out there can be a problem. My heart aches for both of them, though. Just when it seems like things will work out, fate, it seems, tears them apart. That sucks.
And, yes, I would very much like to see a sequel to this. I would very much enjoy it. Great work!
T2 Angel chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Heart is broken. That is all I can say.
Okay, maybe not. I will give you a review for all of the effort you put it.
What a chapter. So much emotion, I feel like I need a nap after all of that. That fight was great. I think you are quite capable at fight scenes.
I hate Kenji. Like so much. I hate that blonde haired, green eyed... anyway. I don't know what more can happen because that was just... wow.
Again, what an amazing chapter. I'm still shaken from it all. I really am.
T2 Angel chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
I am so worried about this situation. I am so sad for these two. It's like the most tragic love ever written. I hope things turn out well for them. But, as of right now, win or lose, things are looking a little bleak.
T2 Angel chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Okay, yeah, I can kinda see how you would be called a pervert for this. LOL! But, I think it was awesome so I guess I am, too. LOL!
And them fantasizing about each other, you can't tell me this didn't cross their minds in the film. It's fun to see it here, though.
So, wait... Kenji is a spoiled rich kid? What a jackass! Little bastard! I hope he gets what's coming to him!
One week left. All roads are starting converge. I can't wait for this.
T2 Angel chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Finally is right! Thank you! God, they took forever!
I love your storytelling! It is absolutely great and I am easily getting sucked in.
So, now, we know what the two months is for and it's almost here. I hope Raizo is ready. It seems like Kenji is gonna be a tough nut to crack. Should be very interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
T2 Angel chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Wow. There was a lot of emotion there and it was all great. Holy wow, I feel Like I need a break after all of that up and down emotion. A rollercoaster, that was.
This is such a great story. Like, I just plain love it. And these two are just so... complicated but in a good, believable way. That is just awesome.
You are truly talented.
T2 Angel chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Wow. That is an emotional ride of a chapter. I loved it. I love the awkwardness they tend to have around each other. With Raizo so stoic, it's funny to see him flustered. Of course, when it comes to Mika, who wouldn't be? Sorry, I have the biggest crush on Naomie Harris and she's one of the main reasons I love the movie so much. I always think she's a very underrated actress.
That ending was perfect to me. What a way to close the chapter. I'm glad to see that have finally made some sort of obvious connection. They need to.
This two month thing has me worried like crazy. Who knows how this clan operates and my distrust of Kenji, proven distrust at that, is not helping.
A great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
T2 Angel chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
And I don't like Kenji. Nope. Not one bit. Something about him, don't like him, don't trust him. Nope.
Now, then, this was quite the chapter. I loved the development here. Such great work. I am very much looking forward to the rest.
T2 Angel chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
So, he was supposed to kill her. Very interesting. Not that he was supposed to but that he went back to that life.
The interaction between the two of them is spot on and I just love it. The hotel room was very well done, just like the whole chapter.
This is very well written and I like how it's going. I'm hooked and this is only chapter 2! Great work!
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Alright, Benevolent Destruction, I just started reading this story and I already have to give you a glowing review for several reasons.
First of all, you have the best name of all time. I just love it.
Second, anyone, and I mean anyone, who can use Owl City as their basis for a story, especially with a great song like The Saltwater Room, is alright with me! I love that song! I love Owl City!
Third, you are absolutely correct: the movie didn't do Raizo and Mika justice. It's one of my favorite movies but I always felt that they could've shown more of those two.
Fourth, and the actual review of the story, this is a great start. Everyone is wonderfully in character and that is great. A new clan, Maslow being Maslow, and Mika being Mika. Now, Raizo's back in the mix. I can't wait to get to the rest of this story. I can already tell I'm going to love it.
nakala chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
really like this story
I Love chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Okay, I just finished reading this and... da fuq hapanned in the end? After ten chapters they just... parted ways! Meh. This is a very good fanfiction with a very bad ending. Seriously. It's unfair.
animediva1706 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Please write a sequel cuz Im not a big fan of the ending. The story was great though lol.