Reviews for You're Not Dead!
natsuki23 chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
So sweet and cute!
MirrorMove000 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
is this SLASH? XD not that I mind it's a great story... made my pitiful existence worth it...
lonely white cloud chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
that was hilarious XD
RandomHufflepuff chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
I never read slash fics, but some are hilarious, as long as they're K or K. You misspelled claustrophobic, but I still love this story!
Echo Vanity chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
YAAAAAYYY! It's been finished! I was so excited when I saw this had been updated! Finishing reading it made a super awful day soo much better! Laughed my ass off all the way through. LOVED IT! XD
defective ten chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
ohhh that was cute.
Nihtingale chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
Nice. And I do so like your quick update
Everlasting Purple chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
Loved the story! Please post again when the one shot is up otherwise I won't know to go to it.
PhoenixRose92 chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
*eating the offered cookies while crying* I didn't want it to end so soon! *sniffle* But I'm so glad Harry and Draco will be happy together. *sniffle* And that Draco united the Houses... *sniffle* I'm just so sad it's over. *sniffle* *pets Snuggle-Wuggles* Well, I loved story and as a thank you for being so awesome, I made you a stuffed Whskers and double fuge brownies.
AddictedToTheScript chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Haha this is FUNNY!

Mia
PhoenixRose92 chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
*squeels at cuteness* Awwww! So sweet! I just love how Pansy and Blaise are like Draco's parents! Heehee, they scared Harry for life. XD
Nihtingale chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
Lol, I don't Potter mind you tortoring...much, if this is the end result :)
XForeverXXBrokenX chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
You can't stop there write more now
foxxy moxxy soxxy chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Nice idea. Very funny.
PhoenixRose92 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
*fangirl rage!* LUCIUS MALFOY! YOU BETTER HOPE THAT I CAN'T FIND SNUGGLE-WUGGLES' EVIL FRIENDS AND SICK THEM ON YOU! ! ! HOW DARE YOU HIT A CHILD YOU SICK F***! ! I HOPE YOU ROT IN THE FIREY PITS OF HELL! ! Oh, and GO HARRY! Make that B*****d pay! ! I love Drarry... Or is it like siblings? I hope you're shooting for Drarry... I won't kill you! I like you too much! 33333 Great chapter! Keep it up!