Reviews for She Opened Her Eyes
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 1 . 1/4
Oh my God
I keep re-reading this fanfic for hours. I just cant get enough of it. It's perfect. You portrayed them really well Ron is extremely loyal and i believe that he would never ever leave Hermione's side, he would stand by her in sickness. It's jus T.
Brenna chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I really loved this story!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Beautiful! Really well written, Hermione was portrayed really well and it flowed excellently, nice one!

:D
kthewitch chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is beautiful! Wow, he is a wonderful guy! And that Malfoy made their lives easier in the end. How apropos. Never would of saw that coming. Thank you so much for sharing. It is a very powerful piece. It made me stop and think... Kelly :)
Warah21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is an amazing story! Because of the title, I expected that somehow Hermione would "magically" get her eyesight back. But I really appreciated that she didn't and that it was about her and Ron making things work despite her injury. As great as the stories are where everything is miraculously fixed, ones like this are even more special because they're more real to life. So again, great job!
HannahLeigh123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
so beautiful :)
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I really like how he stood by her over all this time, made the book-reading tool, and made her realize that there is a lot to live for.