Reviews for Unconditional
CentauRita chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Jasper's patience is so strong and his love truly knows no bounds...as he allows Edward to crash upon him, again and again!
AdaMitcheLambert chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awww this fic is so sweet! (: I love your stories keep writing!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh that was sooo good! I'm glad Jasper wont give up, such a sweet story. thakns
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
That was so sweet and sad! Jasper was wonderful and I loved that Edward finally opened up to him. Thanks for sharing! :)
dinkadot chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Wonderful, found out about ur story thru slasshessed. I would like to read a full version of this not just a OS, but loved it all the same. Just as great as reviewed.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow this is such a lovely sweet story 333. Will you do an outtake to see how far these boys have gone...no matter how short. Thanks for sharing; I loved it!
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was so haunting; so beautiful. I have never felt so much emotion and strength from two one shot characters as I did with your Edward and Jasper. I loved it. xx
35nanou chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Edward est complètement cassé mais après la malchance d'avoir connu son tortionnaire, il a maintenant la chance d'être avec Jasper qui l'aime inconditionnellement et qui lui apprendra a reprendre confiance et à revivre.
A bientôt.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow, this is beautiful. Amazing writing.
Nancy
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I just found your story and it is really wonderful so far. you are very talented and having a very flowing tone to your writing. Poor edward. he seems so broken, but he seems to be letting jasper try to heal him. i am really enjoying this and on to the next chapter. great job. melissa
bethi13212 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was touching and beautiful.
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Sweet!

carolyn.
sugaray chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aaaw love this song. Hope you'll add a chapter or two because this story is too good for a o/s
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is so sweet! Jasper is so patient with Edward. I would love to read more these two!
buildmeapyramid chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh my God, I cannot BELIEVE you didn't place. This was positively heart-wrenching. You had even me tearing up, and I never cry over fic. Ever.

Beautifully written. I loved it!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »