Reviews for Unconditional
kgq chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
so sad so beautiful loved it
KristALchelle chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hello dear friend,

Please forgive the lateness of this review as we were waiting until all of the contest entries were added into the community. We just want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for participating in the Post Secret Prompt Contest.

Your story is absolutely amazing! Your Jasper is so heart-stoppingly kind, understanding and loving. We all need a lover like that! Poor Edward is so broken, what happened to him? I suppose it doesn't matter as long as Jasper's love can heal him! Keep up the awesome work and thank you again for your support!

With Love,

Krista and Meddz
o00o00o chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Awww.. so sweet. Jasper is such a nice guy in this o/s. Great story :)
Ved and Cloe4eva chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
aww plz plz plz plz plz update
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Poor Hurt Edward! You did well with this prompt excellent job!
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I'd love to read the rest of the story seems like there is so much left unsaid.
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
i loved it.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
A lovely story. Jasper is so gentle and patient with Edward. Hopefully he'll be able to heal.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Such a wonderful o/s. I would loooove for you to continue it but it perfectly completely on its own. Thanks TwiSlash for sending me over here. I remember seeing this prompt in the PostSecret contest but I didn't get a chance to read it. I'm sorry I did because it was succinct and loving and I just want to wrap myself in your characters. They both have a vulnerability and just want to be cared for. I like how you told us about Edward's past but didn't delve too much into it. We know it broke him and Jasper somehow managed to bring him out of it over several months. Fantastic!
MissNikita chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Beautiful one shot, hope you make it into a story, I love how its not raunchy, that it goes way deeper then 2 guys in a bed, also Jasper being the strong one instead of the damaged one, loved that part.

I would love to read more about how their love developes and to learn what happened to Edward.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
What a beautifully touching story. Trying to coax someone back to life after suffering abuse must be difficult but Jasper is making progress with Edward now. I'd like to read more but it's love;y as it is. I hope to read more of your work in the future.
twi nana chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
this is beautiful, warm, and loving...and I would like to know the before, and after...greedy, I.

Don't care about the contest, but this is a winner to me.
naelany chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
oh Edward :-( I'm so glad Jasper is so patient, and that Edward finally let's him in
twistedbytwilight chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was beautiful. I'm sorry you didn't place, but I'm glad you posted it here. Great story. A part of me hopes you will continue it, but something tells me it's perfect the way it is.

Have a wonderful day. :)
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is so, so lovely. Thank you for sharing :)
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »