Reviews for Unconditional
joayla chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was beautiful!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is a beautiful love story and I really like it. You have made Jasper the savior and Edward the poor lost soul.

I think you are really smart in making Edward the weaker of the two because he just always seems to be in need. Jasper is so strong and he loves Edward enough to pull him through this bad time in his life.

Are you making a story here? I hope so. It really is a good story and you are writing it perfectlly.
heavyinfinity chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Beautiful!
Robpfan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ahhh... I like this sweetie...

Very touching, especially since it shows how hard it is to recover from abuse... It's hard to get into another relationship...

Really great story... :)

Take care
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I adore this! I'm so sad that it didn't place.

Thanks for sharing.
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was fantastic, Tiffani! I loved where Jasper kissed him all over and told him of all the things he loved. So sweet! I am astonished that this didn't place!

well done!

Jenny
kotaxvampire chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
SO freaking cute im in love :)
mssmith chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Holy shit...so beautiful. Totally mesmorizing. I am pretty sure that I didn't blink the entire time...except maybe when the tears started to collect in my eyes. Thank you for the unbelievable O/S, it was truly amazing.
please continue chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
So cute! Will you continue? I really hope you do!
unicorn55 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
like this so far...
GuilChris chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I liked this story...I thought it was very sweet and tender.
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Awwww that was just so sweet! I am really curious about what happened to Edward to bring him there though. Who would abuse him like that I want to kick the guys ass too! :)
timi chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
It is such a beautiful story... Poor Edward but I am happy he had Jasper to heal him... Such a lovely story...Thanks for sharing.
mw138 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Tiff, this story if gorgeous! I don't know why it didn't place, but it was definitely my favorite of the entries!

My heart broke for Edward and his feelings of worthlessness. I'm so glad that Jasper was there for him. Through his patience and love, he was able to build Edward up, slowly but surely! I just want to hug both of them!

Thanks for writing such a great story! :)
keyecullen chapter 1 . 1/17/2011