Reviews for Kahuna
Joe chapter 16 . 2/15/2023
Great series. Bad ending.
cristianebracho1489 chapter 16 . 3/22/2019
Continua por favor adorei a história
fightboredom chapter 6 . 6/11/2018
"flicking him off"? I think you meant flipping him off.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/24/2015
Great season 1 story! Please continue for seasons 2-4! Awesome job!
666Spektor chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
AHHHHH CONTINUE OR ELSE!
LCDRFireFly chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
Wow... just wow... this was an amazing story! Thank you so much!
Banana412 chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
So good I need a sequel!
Sapphire Nymph chapter 16 . 5/2/2013
OHEMGEE! This is soooo amazing! There has got to be a season 2 of this! Please please write more!
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
HAHAHAHAHA ther's an ad at the top of my page that says, "Dependable Hawaii Shipper". I have no idea what they're selling but that's just too funny. And this story is freakin amazing.
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
I'd totally pick Alex O over Scott Caan too. But anyway, im loving this story! I love the humor you add
lissazara chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
You have kept me busy all afternoon. A welcome distraction to the day. Had to recharge my phone half way , but the least I could do. Absolutely loved it, I hoping to find the next season version here. X
lissazara chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Ok I'm putting the watery eyes down to the high pollen count we Currantly have in London today! Ahhh!
lissazara chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Ok , so I admit my heart skipped a beat when he kissed her knuckle. Is that weird? I love that it has taken this long to get to this moment. Also love I've only just seen this dtory, how did I miss this little nugget?
BlackDr chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
ok , i know its late but i really loved this fic , this is the fifth time i actually read it :) umm can you please tell me were to find that interview where alex says that she wrestles with him? please , i'll really appreciate it if you do because i searched everywhere and i still cant find it , please help!
mhngndh chapter 16 . 2/9/2012
this so nice.. love every chapter.. more please..