Reviews for Kahuna
cdnyellowrose chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
What a great way of looking at last night's episode. And the Steve/Kono stuff was just pure and straight sweet. Really, really enjoyed it.

I know you were (still are?) worried about the Jenna Kaye character, but I don't think you need to be. I really don't think, even if they do add her as a cast member, there's all that much there. And if the show does decide to shoot itself in the foot and go that route? Heh, well, that is exactly what fan fiction is for!

Looking forward to more.
Froggie2 chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
The wait was totally worth it...you did a great job with this chapter, loved it. It added so much to the episode for sure. It's great seeing a semi-jealous Steve when Kono decided to ride with Danny instead of him:-) And yeah, count me in as someone who doesn't care for that Jenna Kaye character either. I like the foursome the way they are:-)
ExodusBeteNoire chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
Awesome that you met Scott Caan. I bet he was really nice, he seems to have that friendly outgoing sort of personality.

Anyway...great update. I really enjoy reading this story. All the characters seem true to the show and the Kono/Steve interaction is wonderful. Can't wait to read more.
rice117 chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
Another great chapter! I always look forward to your posts after a new ep! Thanks so much!

I also didn't like the Jenna character, was she for real with the gum on the computer table? Geez! Kono is soo much cooler!

Thanks again and can't wait to see what you turn out during this hiatus!
BandBfan chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
Love Love Loved it.

Your Kono and Steve are so good together!

Wish we could get some of that on the show.

Kono really is Steve's equal and no matter what happens between them that will never change, and have to say I really like that about them.

I was wondering myself about the switching of usual partners, thanks for addressing that.

I thought it was an ok eppie, the bickering at the opening scene was kind of awkward and *WTH is up with Steve* and I am really not sure about the Jenna Kaye character.

What did you think?

One of the things that I love about your story is you carried over Steve's faces that he pulls all the time and that the rest of the team know them and name them, so great!

Thanks for sharing,

Cindy
Sparrowhawk1952 chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
Awesomeness my dear! And babe, it was a business meeting at the resteraunt..it's okay. I see Jenna annoying Steve and being there for a gain..no nookie or love. It'll be okay love.

Lovely chapter! Look forward to your April 12th edition Lol.
Pop'n'Pop23 chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
LOVE IT! That made mondays show better hahaha. I feel the same way about the new girl. I really really hope they don't go that way for steve, I like how they are building the relastionship with kono and hope they continue to do that instead of having some new girl come in :( dunno maybe its just me hahaha. Any way love ur story can't wait for more!
BandBfan chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
Hey,

Just read thru all 9 chapters...this is so freakin fantastic...love love loved this... HEHEHE...Chapter 9 would be my fave but each chapter could very well stand alone as a tag or a one shot.

Just watched the new eppie, that CIA agent/analyst wasn't the new cast member was it? What did you think of the eppie?

Off to read more of your stuff!

Thanks for sharing,

BBf
Martha Smith-Jones chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
update!
samantha chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
wow, this one was my favorite yet. i loved the almost fun time at the end. it made me want to yell "keep going!" when you stopped it was very good, and i cant wait for more, you have to keep writing. You're obviously very good so keep going on it. I like to write little stories as well so if you ever need to brainstorm for kono and steve I would be more than williing to help brainstorm. ~ contact me and we can share ideas for a steve and kono oneshot or whatnot. hope to hear from you soon! loving the little snipits!
smantha chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
omg, i loved this one, the way steve and kono connect in your stories i love it keep going.
samantha chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
love it!
sammie28 chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
LOVED your version of the end of the pirates episode (which, at least imho, sucked otherwise). Of course Kono would seek that reassurance that it would always be like that (even if, deep down, she knows it's not).
sammie28 chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
The tsunami episode is one of my favorites - not the least because it's a FAKE one (ironic, now) - and I love how you captured it. In particular, I love Chin's warning.
sammie28 chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
My favorite scene was the one when Kono and Steve come back after 4 hours, and Danny is his usual sarcastic self. It's so in character (including the part of Danny talking to himself/empty office) - I could see it happening in an episode.
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »