Reviews for Kahuna
coolcookie chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Hahaha I have to say this chapter was super cute :)

Love kono and Steve together 33
Pop'n'Pop23 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
wow hot! totally loving it, i believe you should do your own thing...yea im not too excited about this new girl dont know how it will go. I just dont want them to break up what they are starting to show between Steve/Kono...and the hiatus ahhhhhhh noooo freakin wayyyy what am I going do...thank goodness for your story and the other here on . Keep them coming! love it!
Sparrowhawk1952 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
wooo hotstuff! Very good. I think you should do whatever your muses tell you. The next ep is what March 20 somthing? It is a loong time *cries* I really like how you're delveing into the series in this manner..maybe more orginal stuff?
lkroa chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
I'm so pissed about the new chick too. If they need another woman on the show, they should just bring Mary back.

I liked this chapter, especially the ending.

I think you should write the ending your way and not wait for the show to restart.

I hope to see more stories from you, though! Maybe another one like this but starting the plot over. Or episode codas because I really liked these.
EnterSomethingWittyHere chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
LOVE this story. So much! I had no idea that there was going to be a hiatus - why? We've only just gotten the show in Australia... :)

Can't wait for more! :)

Xx
Merl Laurence chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Oh. My. Goodness. You are so good. So very, very good. I totally second Froggie2's "2 cents." So authentic, so well written, so hot... Must have more.
Froggie2 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
First of all, another superb chapter. Second of all...Ooohhhh...that was hot! LOL...poor Steve...he's going to need more than a second to ummmm calm himself :-) And lastly, I would totally love for you to write more original plot lines and finish it off before the show comes back on hiatus...we need some Steve/Kono fix since it's probably not going to happen on the show for a little while yet. That's just my 2 cents:-)
rice117 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
oh Poor Poor Steve! HAHA! You just have to continue! I totally agree both the hiatus and the new chick totally stink! Please continue with this chapter through the month off. THANKS!
gizmo1204 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
I really love this story. Please keep writing.

Also- if I can comment on your comment about the new girl and the rumors- I'm not usually wrong on showmances- I can usually spot writer clues a mile away (and I've never been wrong :), and while I don't think the writers quite know what they're doing with Kono and Steve, I think they're toying with ideas. I think it'll happen, and it'll be a looooong time developing. Also, I think all the 'romantic love interest for Steve' buzz around Larissa Oleynik's character has been largely generated by an over-zealous fan base :)- I've not heard or seen anything official that makes me thing she's anything other than a way to free up Kono and Chin for more 'field action', as it were.

But we'll cross our fingers and wait and see, eh?

I really adore this story. Can't wait for new eppys so you can keep going.
sparkesann chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Ummmm...hot? I think the snow just melted in my backyard!
tdolphins27 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Just wanted to say that I am loving your Steve/Kono love those too. And if they are bringing in a love interest for Steve guess I will have to get my fix from some Fanfiction. LOL Hopefully they will put them together in an upcoming season.
zebraboymom chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Loved it! Especially the "my kind of girl" statement and her response. Really cute and very much in character with how I see Steve.
Druid Archer chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
All I can do is pull a danno and shake my head and smirk... :)
francis2 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Steve needs a second to compose himself, huh? This was steamy.
EnterSomethingWittyHere chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Love, LOVE this story! and I'm so glad that you got rid of Catherine - she annoys me. :)

Can't wait for more! Xx