Reviews for Kahuna
aaanonnn chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
OH. MY. GAWD. I sat here for the past hour and read through ALL of this...this...amazing piece of work! THIS. WAS. AMAZING! Best Hawaii Five-0 fanfic I've read, hands down! :D
amanda chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
I loved that Danny/Kono together in the morning scene. Steve jumped to a totally different conclusion. It was great!
jodiesto chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
Really, really liked it.
CreateAnInsaneWorld chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
I seriously love this story. There are not enough Steve/Kono stories on here or moments on the show. It was really well written. Hope write more on the couple.
lynnrxgal chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
Thank YOU for sharing this great story with us! You certainly captured the desperation of the finale. My stomach was in knots, my mouth was open and I was panting right along with Steve the entire time. I only wish that he had had time to connect with Kono like this in the real episode. She looked so forlorn! I'll be waiting for your next story!
EnterSomethingWittyHere chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
Aw, the end? Damn it!

Congratulations on a great story, see you for the next round! Xx
sammie28 chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
"There was a short silence. 'I love you.'"

This is Steve - short, succint, not mushy. Powerful in just that little bit!

"The ensuing camera flash left eruptions of light behind his eyelids."

Fantastic description.

Loved the last scene.

My favorites (since I love to torture Steve):

- Danny commenting on the Cruze and Charlie Fong. What would Steve do without the perpetual thorn in his side? Hehe.

- Steve getting all growly at Charlie, but Charlie Fong taking it all calmly. Nothing is more infuriating when you're mad than when the other person isn't mad back - or when he's got no idea why you're mad! Even funnier is Steve getting all smug when he assumes Kono told Charlie about him, and then Charlie mentions hearing about him from HPD. rotflol - Steve's in a secret competition with Charlie which Charlie doesn't even KNOW about, and Charlie's already winning 2-0 without knowing it. This is freakin' hilarious.

I'd love to know what you plan for next season. I know it's a lot to have to write for each episode, and I'm willing to take fewer chapters (e.g. one chapter covering a few episodes), if you'll continue with doing what you're doing. It'll be painful, but I can bear it. ;-)

My question is this: are you going to continue in that established relationship, or are we going to get another start-over, where they start off not being together and then come together towards the end? Or are you going to take it with an episode-by-episode basis (since it seems Charlie's here to stay, although Catherine may or may not appear quite so often)?

Thank you for the fun, fun ride.
francis2 chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
I really love how you captured the emotion in the final. I hope you continue with a sequel in the second season.
ghostlywhitedirewolf chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
Sequel- definitely :D I love your take on the finale!
sphekie chapter 16 . 5/21/2011
Please write more! This can't be the end to kono & Steve..also 5-O. :(

Keep up with ur works cuz I'm loving ur story. Great job!
cdnyellowrose chapter 16 . 5/21/2011
What a perfect way to finish off this story. Thank you.
Kono ftw chapter 16 . 5/21/2011
No, I love you! Thank you so much for the wonderful last chapters. I really liked these, especially that part where they escorted Kono out of HQ building and her inner thoughts there. And your extended last scene was really great as well. Actually every chapters of this story are absolutely awesome and thank you again for your great works.

I still can’t believe they had to have Jenna do all the Kono’s job when I was really trying to like her but the last scene of Kono and Steve made this the best finale ever thanks to Grace’s and Alex’s great performance.

Of course I can wait till fall but would you maybe please write more kono/Steve stories sometimes during the hiatus plz plz plz? I’m kidding. No I’m not. I don’t know. Maybe I know. Never mind.
BandBfan chapter 14 . 5/21/2011
All kinds of love for this chapter!

Loved the Danny and Kono convo, Danny is like Kono's go to person to talk all things Steve! I really like the dynamic there.

And Mr. Sweet talker easy on the eyes wouldn't kick outta bed for eating crackers McGarrett, Kono and him are just perfect.

Chin Ho and Steve...just full of win!

thanks for sharing,

Cindy
zebraboymom chapter 16 . 5/21/2011
Thanks so much for the tender last scene with Kono. It helped to salve my feelings after that sad look passed between them. It left us all so unsatisfied. We can all just hope for the fall.
liferscove2118 chapter 16 . 5/21/2011
lets hope they find their way out of trouble in cannon.

you can always make those chapters you had to scrap a separate story(this is just me being curious on what you wrote hopefully you don't think I'm being rude for suggesting anything).

This has been a great story I've really enjoyed it
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »