Reviews for Shadows
Ahhh! It wa t!
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Amazing as always!
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Agreed on the AN. Victoire is awesome. As is Dominique.
lowi chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Loved it:D dominique is so cool! The only weasley girl I've written so far:)

Favourite line: you've got the

perfectcurls and the thousand-galleon smile,

ADORABLE &hearts
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I actually like Victoire, I mean, she has to deal with being the first WEASLEY-POTTER child of the generation. I think she shines because she wants to live up to people.. But I do like Dom too, I just think Vic&Teddy are rightrightright.
Writress chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love this. Especially the format in which it has typed. I really love the whole Dom/Vic rivalry, and how she has to struggle to figure out who she is.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love Dominique, and it's really funny, since your author's note basically describes exactly the same as how I see her and her relationship with Victoire.

And I really liked the piece - especially the lines about how she is "just another redhead" while Victoire is "goldgoldgold" (I'm paraphrasing, sorry if I'm not quoting it exactly right!) And I also liked the mention of Teddy and the line, "can't you see that I' in your shadow?"

Poor Dom!

;(
w a t e r m e l o n e y e s chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I loved it! It felt like it could tell such a much bigger story already. Plus I could really understand Dom's emotions throughout. I also liked the effect the repitition causes and how I can tell which character by the hair. Great job!
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Beautiful. It's amazing how you can capture Dominique in just a few short stanzas. Absolutely loved the lines

"who needs names?

just call m W"

Stunning.
thenewkait chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
really good i loved it!
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Holy *bleep*

Awesomesauce. And you wrote this really fast, too. I'm at a school thing right now, so mine won't be up for a little bit, but wowie, yours is amazing.

The prompt was beautifully used, and your Dom is soso sad but soso perfect. You make me hate Victoire a bit.