Reviews for The Cat's Meow
starboy454 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
this is still excellent one shot I like your Harry and Hermione story then just end them but then came out with stars hopefully one day you finish it
Araytigre chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This was a sweet ficlet, and personally, I wouldn't change a thing you did with it. I too, am a Harmione fan (well almost anyone BUT Ginny, unless it is a Multi fic, and SHE isn't the primary). It was also refreshing to see an HP fic where Tom is truly gone, and Albus did the right thing with his upbringing. I also thought that it was cute when Luna pounced on Neville. Thank You. TTFN
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
is that the end also since when was he not with his aunt and uncle and since when does he wear contact lences and since when does he hang out with Neville longbottom and NOT Ron Wesley?
DylanL chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Great story. I do question y they didn't just use hair from each other in second year but whatever. There really are not enough of these type of stories out there. I mean besides this there is only 'a tale of one kitty' by cloneserpent, and a small section in 'holy Evans and the spiral path' by wordhammer that have cat!Hermione doing things with harry. At least that is all I know of, if there r more please someone pm me the stories I'd like to read them.
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
ok its RIGHT THERE just BEGGING to be said..."ITS SO FLUFFY!" XD
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
awesome story
Arkarian23 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was a happy story to read, unlike some of the stories I find it is definitely one you might call a feel good story. It's well written, with no detectable mistakes in grammar etc. If I could give ratings this would receive a good one.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Lov it
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
awwwe man those were soo well writton (this one was lacking in comparisonit really was no offence) and i loved the m they were some of the first hp fanfics i ever read(some of not the actual first) and is on the top twenty list of my favorite 5p fanfics of all time (from any sight oh well no one can seem to finish a good harem fic (or to a lessor any hp fic) fo any legnth of time all the best written hp stories have their last chapter labeled as AN yadda yadda yadda discontinued, abandoned, up for adoption, dead etc etc etc
Magone chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
The ending wasn't crappy at all I loved it. Lol
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
"God knew that most of the girls in the school would've liked him to bestow such hugs on them." - Those girls' wishes are tame if all they want are hugs from Harry.

"They had explained what they were trying to do to Professor McGonagall, who had only given the three of them a week's detention for making extremely high-level potions without a teacher's supervision." - So, if they had actually gone to a teacher (other than Severus Snape but who was also a competent potion-brewer) and he or she supervised their brewing, there would have been no detention?

"It was in their fifth year, when Harry and Hermione were really starting to get close, that Ron Weasley decided now was the time to throw a spanner in the works. He confronted Hermione after class one day, telling her Potter wasn't worthy of her and she should be with someone else, like him. He had then exacerbated the situation by grabbing her arm and attempting to drag her into a broom closet. He was on the ground in seconds, unable to stand because of the excruciating pain emanating from his crotch where Hermione had kicked him." - Well done, Hermione!

"Harry couldn't help it; he was starting to become a little aroused now." - Only a little?

"Harry barely had time to spot a mess of dirty blonde hair pass through the door before the girl Harry recognized as Luna Lovegood pounced on Neville and started trying to kiss his face off." - YOU GO, Luna!

"Harry nudged Hermione, who opened her eyes and lazily watched Neville being accosted by the petite blonde Ravenclaw before giggling, "I'd say she likes him." "Considering she's doing pretty much what you did to me the first time I saw you after this," he tweaked her ear playfully, causing it to flick against his chin with a gentle thwack sound, "I'd say she does." - Hehehe.
Dark Fox King chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I saw this an loled. I read it and loled harder
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Awesome. I have only seen one other story that did anything with the polyjuice potion incident. I realy liked it.
Espeon Master Espo chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I noticed this story on your page when i was looking at the other things you wrote and had to look. it is preeefect :3

it is the only other neko Hermione story i have seen really. one by someone else i cannot remember right now. the other by me
JLawrence Kenny chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Nice story; I adore cat-Hermione when anyone writes her, but I think a lot of people could use a lesson in female orgasms. I can tell you from experience that it takes a lot more than a couple fingers or one thrust to get ANY woman to climax, and it certainly wouldn't be lasting for longer than 1 maybe 2 minutes, let alone 10. Other than that, loverly story. _