Reviews for The Cat's Meow
Okay sorry but maybe a little too sexual? I mean; Love interests okay.. but SUCKING?! please no!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
cute :)
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Love the story from beginning to end this Is very very good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Hmm, a acceptable one shot.
But the lemon could have been longer and with more details.
And you made it sound like Harry and Hermione were dating already (Yule Ball date, etc.), so it doesn't make much sense that they "suddenly" discover their feelings for each other. With catgirl randy/heat you were on the right way, it made more sense.
Analyn Rockwand chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Crappy ending? How is it crappy? That was a perfect ending. Also, I wanna see the reactions of the grown ups; that is, Hermione's parents as well as Sirius. Also, cat girls are awesome.
starboy454 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
this is still excellent one shot I like your Harry and Hermione story then just end them but then came out with stars hopefully one day you finish it
Araytigre chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This was a sweet ficlet, and personally, I wouldn't change a thing you did with it. I too, am a Harmione fan (well almost anyone BUT Ginny, unless it is a Multi fic, and SHE isn't the primary). It was also refreshing to see an HP fic where Tom is truly gone, and Albus did the right thing with his upbringing. I also thought that it was cute when Luna pounced on Neville. Thank You. TTFN
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
is that the end also since when was he not with his aunt and uncle and since when does he wear contact lences and since when does he hang out with Neville longbottom and NOT Ron Wesley?
DylanL chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Great story. I do question y they didn't just use hair from each other in second year but whatever. There really are not enough of these type of stories out there. I mean besides this there is only 'a tale of one kitty' by cloneserpent, and a small section in 'holy Evans and the spiral path' by wordhammer that have cat!Hermione doing things with harry. At least that is all I know of, if there r more please someone pm me the stories I'd like to read them.
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
ok its RIGHT THERE just BEGGING to be said..."ITS SO FLUFFY!" XD
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
awesome story
Arkarian23 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was a happy story to read, unlike some of the stories I find it is definitely one you might call a feel good story. It's well written, with no detectable mistakes in grammar etc. If I could give ratings this would receive a good one.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Lov it
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
awwwe man those were soo well writton (this one was lacking in comparisonit really was no offence) and i loved the m they were some of the first hp fanfics i ever read(some of not the actual first) and is on the top twenty list of my favorite 5p fanfics of all time (from any sight oh well no one can seem to finish a good harem fic (or to a lessor any hp fic) fo any legnth of time all the best written hp stories have their last chapter labeled as AN yadda yadda yadda discontinued, abandoned, up for adoption, dead etc etc etc
Magone chapter 1 . 9/1/2011