Reviews for Family Life
percy jackson is 4646 chapter 30 . 3/14
Awesome story and add a mew chapter please
PagesFromTheRoom chapter 30 . 8/25/2014
Must...read...more... Finish chapters... Almost... Zzzzz. *awakes with violent start*
One more left... Ugh almost there... Must...finish
2:09 am: I HAVE FINISHED 'APPLE TREE PROLOGUE!'
I am grinning like an idiot over Stan and Annie... They're just so ADORABLY CUTE AND AMAZING AUGH OH MY GOODNESS I JUST LOVE THEM!
Those teeny bits of humor you put in out of the blue have me almost cracking up in laughter but I cannot laugh because I am not supposed to be awake under any circumstances in the wee hours of the morning. Phew! That was a long sentence.
I WOULD VERY SINCERELY ENJOY A STORY ABOUT STAN AND ANNIE OH MY GOODNESS (I know you have a very very busy schedule and I am still waiting for 'A Royal Romance' to be updated ((I can wait a few more days or weeks as long as it comes out soon and is not more *SO CLOSE* moments)) but a Stan and Annie story would make my life almost perfect (((please consider it))) but unfortunately this world is not perfect ((((but we have an amazing God to help us through the ups and downs)))) but having 'A Royal Romance' updated and possible a Stan and Annie (((((I am having so much fun with the brackets))))) would make my life a leetle bit closer to perfection!):D
Hugs!
Too tired to think of a Bible verse so I will just do:
John 3:16
Princesssnowyfox chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
still reading this chapter
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
Oh my gods. Okay first of all wow! This entire thing is so well done! I loved all of it! Second, Tom's Story is going to be so great I can already tell! Thank you for this I've fallen in love with the kid! 3
fuego dragon chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
I just love the ending. Its all sweet and cute and then tom just falls off the bed
300 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Hi I am your 300th review and I love the relationships between all of the family! Update all of your stories! Including A Royal Romance
Three words chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Sweet family life
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Hey I love your story! Especially the Annabelle/Stanley fluff! Keep writing and keep updating
A guest in Fanfiction
Vanna chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
This was such a cute chapter! Made me smile till my cheeks were tired. :) Thanks for your wonderful writing!
LisaCarins chapter 30 . 5/25/2013
You have an incredible story here! Love the romance between Stan and Annie! Hope Thomas finds someone too ! Update soon too!
}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Bluebell109 chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
This chapter is so amazing, GarvinMark! Even though couples can be madly in love (like Eugene and Rapunel :P), they are also human, not gods, and they also have a tolerance level. And when it snaps, well, you'd better be careful!
You really captured the heat of an argument between Rapunzel and Eugene, and made it so real for me! I could see them in my mind's eye. I could seriously see Rapunzel and Eugene screaming at each other, and Rapunzel slapping Eugene's face (as sad as that is). But then, you also captured their feelings of remorse as their anger died away, and the sorrow they both felt. Your writing is so decriptive and beautiful. Wow. I just love how Eugene and Rapunzel make up, and how Rapunzel comes to Eugene for comfort.

"How can we bring another person into this world when there's so much trouble going on?"

"Well," he set his hands comfortingly on her shoulders, "we just do."

"Tell me we can do this again." She pleaded, sighing.

He smiled, "We can do this again."

I love this! This is so heartfelt and wonderful! Keep up the AMAZING work, and God Bless!
Kataraang0 chapter 30 . 11/26/2012
Are you ever going to finish Vacation at Orae? We never found out what was on Eugene's watch.
gameturtle98 chapter 30 . 11/20/2012
i love love love love love it plz update soon
AvaNicole chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
It's been somewhere around 5 months since the last update...please update soon! I love this story btw ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
I love this :D Considering Ginger's reaction with the splinter, I wonder how she would react to her first tooth falling out XD