Reviews for Family Life
Anonymous 3 chapter 31 . 6/23
So adorable! I love reading all your stories; I can now hardly think of Rapunzel and Flynn without also thinking of Annabelle, Thomas and Ginger! This is probably one of the cutest things I've ever read and it has inspired me to draw some fanart :3 Thank you so much, God bless you and your adult life and everything that's going on right now _~ Keep on writing! 3
Katie chapter 31 . 6/19
You're alive :D
Okay, so, story time! I was playing The Sims 4, and I have this one game where my towns are full of fictional characters from movies and TV shows and such, so of course I had to make Rapunzel and Eugene. And then when they had their first kids, I immediately thought - well, I HAVE to name them Annabelle, Thomas, and Ginger! Then I thought, you know, I haven't checked to see if you've updated in MONTHS...
I can't even put into words how happy I am that you updated this story! Welcome back :D
LesMPhantom'sLover chapter 22 . 6/16
I know I'm pretty late for this but "You are the New Day" is absolutely amazing! My first year in Select Choir we sang a gorgeous arrangement of it and it has since been one of my all time favorites! Loved seeing it in this! So unexpected but a pleasant surprise nonetheless!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 31 . 6/3
I totally get your author's note about writing; this is still fabulous, with lots of adorb references! God bless you!
TwiliRupee chapter 31 . 5/31
Adorable chapter. It's been a while since we got an update. This one reminds me of that song 'Firefly' by Owl City. For obvious reasons...

And I totally get how you feel. I'm also pretty much in your shoes where work exhausts me to the point of not wanting to write. And then when I do write, it all seems subpar to when I used to write more frequently.
I get that way too! I have 5 stories in the works as we speak! Your writing is wounderful! I understand you are adjusting and all, so take your time. Life comes first, writing second. And once everything is straightened out, it all works out in the end! ;)
PagesFromTheBasement chapter 31 . 5/31
THIS IS SO ADORABLE WOW I JUST LOVE IT I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
*skips away in happiness*
Tangledlover chapter 30 . 3/30
Would you mind if this becomes Tangled 3 (well some of it anyway) because I've been dreaming of it for like forever now

P.S. You are really good at making these stories. Keep it up and write some more please!
percy jackson is 4646 chapter 30 . 3/14
Awesome story and add a mew chapter please
PagesFromTheRoom chapter 30 . 8/25/2014
Must...read...more... Finish chapters... Almost... Zzzzz. *awakes with violent start*
One more left... Ugh almost there... Must...finish
2:09 am: I HAVE FINISHED 'APPLE TREE PROLOGUE!'
I am grinning like an idiot over Stan and Annie... They're just so ADORABLY CUTE AND AMAZING AUGH OH MY GOODNESS I JUST LOVE THEM!
Those teeny bits of humor you put in out of the blue have me almost cracking up in laughter but I cannot laugh because I am not supposed to be awake under any circumstances in the wee hours of the morning. Phew! That was a long sentence.
I WOULD VERY SINCERELY ENJOY A STORY ABOUT STAN AND ANNIE OH MY GOODNESS (I know you have a very very busy schedule and I am still waiting for 'A Royal Romance' to be updated ((I can wait a few more days or weeks as long as it comes out soon and is not more *SO CLOSE* moments)) but a Stan and Annie story would make my life almost perfect (((please consider it))) but unfortunately this world is not perfect ((((but we have an amazing God to help us through the ups and downs)))) but having 'A Royal Romance' updated and possible a Stan and Annie (((((I am having so much fun with the brackets))))) would make my life a leetle bit closer to perfection!):D
Hugs!
Too tired to think of a Bible verse so I will just do:
John 3:16
Princesssnowyfox chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
still reading this chapter
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
Oh my gods. Okay first of all wow! This entire thing is so well done! I loved all of it! Second, Tom's Story is going to be so great I can already tell! Thank you for this I've fallen in love with the kid! 3
fuego dragon chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
I just love the ending. Its all sweet and cute and then tom just falls off the bed
300 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Hi I am your 300th review and I love the relationships between all of the family! Update all of your stories! Including A Royal Romance
Three words chapter 1 . 7/3/2013