Reviews for Family Life
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 24 . 12/22/2016
I loved Eugene trying to kill the bug. That actually made me laugh aloud.
Jaimee King chapter 24 . 9/4/2016
Wha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Omg that made me crack up laughing until my sides hurt! What with the frying pan and the bug oh man that was priceless!
Jaimee King chapter 24 . 9/4/2016
Omg I thought back to my first snow day with my dad when I was five while reading this! I was dressed like a penguin waddling around in the snow only to go sledding on our hill beside our house I was screaming/laughing the entire time only to face plant in the snow! My dad says when he pulled me out by my feet I was giggling with small ice cuts on my face as I squealed "let's do that again!" I totally relate to Ginger-snaps reaction! :)
Jaimee King chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
Ha ha ha classic panic attack Eugene! Wait a go King Tommy way to be supportive!
Jaimee King chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I loved this chapter as well as the entire story and every story you wrote so far! This chapter is sooooooo cute! I read it and instantly smiled! It reminds me of a chapter that I'm currently writing in my own fiction short story of a father spending the day with his five year old daughter only to have lunch intrupted by flying peanut butter! At the end of my chapter it has Solaris grinning from ear to ear like the Cheshire Cat while covered head to toe alongside his three and a half year old daughter Aurora (who is also covered in the sticky peanut butter) thus leaving her mother Lunaria gasping in shock as that battle went down in history as the peanut butter incident! Ha ha I love this story! Now that Romance story you wrote between the King and Queen I have reread it nearly three times over and LOVE IT! I loved all the drama of the royal and emotions of love and fear over the threat of war was beyond captivating to me and I love all the fluffy lovey dovey romance between the King and Queen. I love the King and Queen and feel that even though they weren't as major in the movie their love story and love for each other should be told and so far you Royal Romanace peice is the only backstory romance about the Young King and Queen I've read so far! I loved it never the less but it wished there was the big wedding scene between the two I have yet find anyone in this that has written about that. :( but regardless I love your work hope you do get published it's my dream as well! :)
SharKohen chapter 31 . 6/25/2016
I really love your writing. These are an excellent set of drabbles. It's great to see the family at different stages and how they bond, fight and grow together.
Anonymous 3 chapter 31 . 6/23/2015
So adorable! I love reading all your stories; I can now hardly think of Rapunzel and Flynn without also thinking of Annabelle, Thomas and Ginger! This is probably one of the cutest things I've ever read and it has inspired me to draw some fanart :3 Thank you so much, God bless you and your adult life and everything that's going on right now _~ Keep on writing! 3
Katie chapter 31 . 6/19/2015
You're alive :D
Okay, so, story time! I was playing The Sims 4, and I have this one game where my towns are full of fictional characters from movies and TV shows and such, so of course I had to make Rapunzel and Eugene. And then when they had their first kids, I immediately thought - well, I HAVE to name them Annabelle, Thomas, and Ginger! Then I thought, you know, I haven't checked to see if you've updated in MONTHS...
I can't even put into words how happy I am that you updated this story! Welcome back :D
LesMPhantom'sLover chapter 22 . 6/16/2015
I know I'm pretty late for this but "You are the New Day" is absolutely amazing! My first year in Select Choir we sang a gorgeous arrangement of it and it has since been one of my all time favorites! Loved seeing it in this! So unexpected but a pleasant surprise nonetheless!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 31 . 6/3/2015
I totally get your author's note about writing; this is still fabulous, with lots of adorb references! God bless you!
TwiliRupee chapter 31 . 5/31/2015
Adorable chapter. It's been a while since we got an update. This one reminds me of that song 'Firefly' by Owl City. For obvious reasons...

And I totally get how you feel. I'm also pretty much in your shoes where work exhausts me to the point of not wanting to write. And then when I do write, it all seems subpar to when I used to write more frequently.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/31/2015
I get that way too! I have 5 stories in the works as we speak! Your writing is wounderful! I understand you are adjusting and all, so take your time. Life comes first, writing second. And once everything is straightened out, it all works out in the end! ;)
faramirs chapter 31 . 5/31/2015
THIS IS SO ADORABLE WOW I JUST LOVE IT I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
*skips away in happiness*
Tangledlover chapter 30 . 3/30/2015
Would you mind if this becomes Tangled 3 (well some of it anyway) because I've been dreaming of it for like forever now

P.S. You are really good at making these stories. Keep it up and write some more please!
cloudybahi chapter 30 . 3/14/2015
Awesome story and add a mew chapter please