Reviews for Pushing His Buttons
Xathyy chapter 1 . 1/30
I know what u wrote must not be shown on the air. If it were, it had definitely killed me several times.(laughing)
I rather like call this... a fantasy in your dark side, albeit, too aggressive and wild. And apparently it exists many people’s imagination. U just wrote it down.
Well, sometimes because imagination (I mean this fic) is obliviously not true, it is good, although I hope teenagers don’t read this fic(laughing again)
Spirit chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
That was so amazing! I could imaging the entire thing in my head. Please continue to wright stuff like this.
tiCocoChanelle chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I love sos so much, like all your story
csismacked chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I loved it!
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Holy Shit! This was so f**king HOT!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Amazing story! Very hot and intense! I really enjoyed it!
Rippertish chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
U never lose your talent for it, do u!

Thx for this one! :)))
CSIHuntermom chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
How did I not see this before?

I love how you have Mac. I can see him that way with Stella. He's so straight and almost uptight so having him talk this way behind closed doors isn't that much of a stretch.

Plus Mac and Stella have SO MUCH built up sexual chemistry, it's hard not to have them in a situation like this. It's how I would imagine it, so loud people could hear them in Brooklyn. LOL

Great job!
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
God. Bless. You. *heart*
Katie Tallis-Cox chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Well er actually, I thought this was pretty good :)

Who cares if they're 'out of character' - stop being so freaking pedantic! Love and lust can do a hell of a lot of things to a person, and clearly Mac was overcome by the blatant chemistry he has/had with Stella throughout the whole time she was in CSI:NY... so ner ner ner.

It's fiction, and just one author's (rather good) portrayal of how a character might behave in a situation we never see them in. I for one can't imagine Mac being as straight-laced (pardon the rather kinky pun) in the bedroom as he is in his line of work... in fact, I'd like to think he'd be a bit of a fireball in that area, all that built up and unreleased tension and frustrations... oof.

So MEH! Just my (humble) opinion, sticking up for a hot bit of smut. :)
smut1956 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I can't see Mac this way unless he's really frustrated but you redeem it for me by having him promise Stella a night of love. Very hot and sexy. I still wonder if Stella stayed off the case that precipitated this whole episode.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
fun and hot tory! But I think you meant to say 'his movements became'... either SPORADIC,or ERRATIC - rather than spermatic which I don't think it even an actual word. hee - dtill loved it tho!
Mac Ts Gurl chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
First off you have them completely out of character. Mac is far to much of a gentleman to do any of that to someone he loves (a fast and cheap fu**) plus he doesn't swear! (do you watch the show)? Secondly you have Stella begging and taking it up the ass? So she's a dog? So sad that you ruined such a great couple with such an ugly story. BTW I would have put this in a private note to you but you don't allow messages so this is my feedback.

T.
BAUMember chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Great smexy story loved it cheered me up, it was hot stuff, loved it..
shortcake2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
wow! very good story! i loved it.