Reviews for A Step in the Right Direction
pointlesspadding chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
such a good story. one of my favorites tbh.
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Okay. I love Annie right now, and even though her... craziness isn't shown, I like that.
primrose2234 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Lovely! :-D
tasha.eliza chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
This made me smile so much. Thank you for your beautiful words:)
TheStoriesWillNeverEnd chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Even though I kinda imagined Finnick to be Annie's mentor and everything, this story is truly epic! Really well written! Please continue!
KoMoose chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I have to tell you that I have saved your story to me computer so I can read it any time I want! I am in love with your story. I watched that thing on youtube the other day with Finnick and Annie and I wish that they had used your story!
OpalStars chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
You've got to be kidding me! Only two chapters! How do you live with yourself?! I love the way you included different point of views and what they're thinking in their head. Plus you captured Annie and Finnick's personalities perfectly! Your writing style sounds professional! Write more chapters please! I'm totally hooked and I need more.
sparkling unicorn chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
This is too funny! I can imagine Finnick doing this! I'm totally enamoured with this story. I hope you update
ruru-la chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
This is so cute! I can't wait to see how Finnick's and Annie's relationship plays out.
HerGoldenWings chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
L O V E.
ronandhermy chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Great! Hope you keep writing it. )
KoMoose chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
This is the 5th time in a row that I have read this! I love it, its so sweet. Are you thinking of writing more?

Thank you for such a great story!

WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
what a sweet story! Great job!
Crystal Twilight chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
I really like this story. I guess it could end here, but I'd love for you to continue! Annie and Finnick are so cute.
fangirl lola chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh my gosh why haven't you updated this recently? It's wonderful!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »