Reviews for RR07 Four Five Six
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Is this story a sequal to something?
saiyasith1 chapter 25 . 12/11/2012
Very nice story. I like what you did with it. COE was such a heartbreaking series. It was good to have it "redeemed" as it were. And good call with the Macra bit. It was an excellent tie-in to classic Dr. Who. Made for a nice, well-rounded story arc. Excellent writing!
FrenzyforEric chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
Much better thanthe original aand i love jenny and jack together
Dragongirl140 chapter 25 . 3/17/2012
Really great story! I'm a little sad that Jack and Ianto broke up but I think I'll get over it seeing that Jack is really happy with Jenny and Ianto isn't dead. I haven't seen much of the classic Doctor Who but I was insanely happy when the Brigadier showed up. And that mental face off at the end! Brilliantly written. Anyway, now I'm off to read Shattered. Keep up the great work!
Raynydaze chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
My precious angel, somehow I feel you wrote this story for me. You know how I love the Rose River AU.
feyathene chapter 25 . 10/31/2011
So I was just catching up on my "Shattered" and the whole thing with Jack just reminded of the following:

"No, you stupid ape," the Doctor growled in a rather northern accent. "Your rule one. Say it!" he shouted.

Face wincing from the bruising to his voice box, Jack ended up whispering. "Don't touch the blond."

I've gotta say, in the entirety of your series so far, that whole confrontation has to be in my top three favorite moments. It's just so perfect and wonderful and just...damn. Yes, you're awesome.

Alright, now that that's done, I'm gonna go back to being incredibly sad for Boe-Jack. ~_~
seekerchasing chapter 25 . 9/10/2011
It’s funny cos I haven’t actually seen children of earth yet, I’m only up to season 1 of torchwood. So, when I watch it I’ll probably be going: no, that’s not supposed to happen. Neither is that. And where’s the doctor, Rose, John and Jenny. Not to mention Mickey, Martha and the Brigadier. Why the HELL isn’t he calling the Doctor? And... Ianto’s dead- now how is he going to get together with Tish? Honestly, these tv writers don’t know anything about what REALLY happened!

But, anyway this was brilliant. Really loved this!
jaufanfic chapter 25 . 8/30/2011
Bloody Brilliant! Loved it! Great fic, but I'm sorry about Ianto I liked him and Jack together.
Queen Farli chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
Lovely stories. Now you need once about finding Jack's fobwatch, that WAS what you refered to wasn't it? If so I think it'd be better if the mother had chamelion arched the child rather than an adult becoming a baby because John Smith became part of the DOcter 'in here, somewhere' so Jack's personality would change and that'd spoil it I think really.

Can't wait for the next installment

Queen Farli
FogsBlue chapter 25 . 5/19/2011
Gotta say, love this whole AU you've got going.

But this was the best story so far.

Can't wait for the next one :)
ValaEnVash chapter 25 . 5/17/2011
GREAT ending! i love a happy ending.
MayFairy chapter 25 . 5/16/2011
totally brilliant. i loved the Doctor's reaction to Jenny and Jack. all the titles and every were also awesome.

aw...the little scene at the end was sooo cute. i loved Timothy/Clem!
natsfanfiction chapter 25 . 5/16/2011
hooray that was a lovely ending. I can't wait until you write shattered I loved 'the end of time' but the whole time I kept thinking about how it could have been better if the doctor had company. i ran through it a couple of times with different pairings but never with a whole crazy family. please please please post ASAP i am in love with your Rose River series and have favourited it on the Teaspoon website as well. again please please please post
My Beautiful Ending chapter 25 . 5/16/2011
AHHHHHHH SOOOOO STINKING ADORABLE! XD XD XD XD XD XD YESSSSSSS AND i got my DOCTOR BEING A PROTECTIVE DAD moment. XD XD XD XD XD XD has anyone ever told you you're awesome? I'm sure they have; it's too obvious a quality to go unnoticed, but I shall say it again. YOU'RE TOTALLY AWESOME! And everything ends happy and wonderful and fluffy bunnies and WAHOOO I AM SO PUMPED FOR THE NEXT ONE AHHHHH!
ROGMethos chapter 25 . 5/16/2011
I so love what too did with this story than the original. Jack and Ianto got a bad deal, yours gave everyone one a relativity happy ending! I love reading most everything you've written and can't wait to see where you take the series next!