Reviews for RR07 Four Five Six
Restless Goddess chapter 24 . 5/9/2011
Seriously sighing in relief over here. YOUR STORY KICKS $&.
Restless Goddess chapter 21 . 5/9/2011
Locked the door by removing it...damn, wish I could do that sometimes. xD
Restless Goddess chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
"You just told me the ship's female and suggested that we not clean up after ourselves. What are you, daft?"

ROFL! You smart, smart man you! Oh dear - nervous about what's going to happen next...

~RG
MayFairy chapter 24 . 5/8/2011
wow that girl was so far in the deep end! only Martha would have been able to pull it off. She's just too awesome! :)

aw...and Jack can't blame himself! :(
My Beautiful Ending chapter 24 . 5/7/2011
Macraevil. This chapteradorable win. The girlouch. What did she eat? ick... horrible! hope she gets better... loved this other pov chap. rock on.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 23 . 5/4/2011
OMG UTTERLY ADORABLE! XD XD XD win win win win win! So i'm totally a Jenny/Jack shipper now. rock on. XD and it works! and John and the Doctor would totally kick his butt if he cheated on her which he wouldn't since he's totally adorable and awwwwww XD
virginiagirl101 chapter 23 . 5/4/2011
And they take their battle stances!

Macra, you really have no idea who you're dealing with. I feel kind of sorry for you.

I'm glad they got at least one of the children out of there.

So, Rose is catching on. it's about time one of them did.

John's right, when it comes to this group, impossible just gives them a reason to do it.

So it IS a bond! 10 probably won't be very happy about that. And the Macra is very arrogant.

Yay! it's defeated. And that death was probably a lot nicer than withdrawal would have been.

So, they really had NO idea? Wouldn't another telepath have been obvious?

I really hope 10 was joking about that to lighten up the mood :).

Well, it's not over yet, but it pretty much is. That was intense! Good job writing the telpathic mindscape thing scenes, it was easy to follow and picture.

Jenny and Jack are going to have some questions to answer to. I'm glad John has finally figured out that they use the word impossible way to much :).

Can't wait to read on :).
virginiagirl101 chapter 22 . 5/4/2011
Yay, new chappie :D. This title is rather ominous.

Aw, Jenny's in love. And I'm pretty sure Jack's in love too, or else he most likely wouldn't be going so easy on her.

Oh no!Poor Jenny. I'm glad Jack can help :).

Poor TARDIS :(. It must suck being sentient, but effectively unable to do anything to help.

Um, what happened with Jenny and Jack? I'd say they bonded, due to the fingers on the temples and the Macra stopping, but I thought John said it was impossible... hm. And why doesn't Jenny seem surprised by whatever it is?

Oh, Jenny's MAD. I feel kind of bad for the Macra.

On to the next chapter :).
MayFairy chapter 23 . 5/4/2011
this was awesome! totally epic and believable. should be interesting to see what the Doctor thinks of Jack and Jenny!
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 23 . 5/4/2011
So how this should have gone originally.
natsfanfiction chapter 22 . 5/4/2011
love love love your Rose River series please please please post as soon as you can I am dying to see how the end of 456 will play out in your story, especially because I was never a fan of the real finish anyway. Please finish as soon as you can because I just as eager to read your season 5 as well so:

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post
MayFairy chapter 22 . 5/4/2011
i am seriously loving the Jenny/Jack element here.

but OMG the Macra have arrived. This will mean Epic! hopefully...LOL. I am sure it will be.
virginiagirl101 chapter 21 . 5/3/2011
Short chapters are better than no chapter!

So, is Jenny projecting, or is she and Jack somehow bonded already?

Poor Jenny :(. I feel really bad for her.

Aw, Jack is so sweet :). She obviously feels horrible, so I'm glad he's not making her suffer more, but him forgiving her is probably making her feel pretty bad anyway, not that he means for it to. (I hope that made some sense to you.)

Well, she does have a point. I'm glad he's not making her apologize for kissing him, but isn't it a little soon? I can't imagine that them getting together right away would make Ianto any happier.

Ah, Jack. We always knew that there was something between you and the TARDIS ;).

Ok, so they have a point, different morals. But they should probably keep it quiet around Ianto for a while. (BTW, are they talking in Gallifreyan, or mind speak?)

Still as good as ever :). Again, I'm completely sorry for not reviewing sooner, I thought that I had. I can't wait to read more :).
virginiagirl101 chapter 20 . 5/3/2011
Hm, I came to reread this, and it turns out I didn't review. weird, I could have sworn I did. Sorry about the wait.

Poor Ianto :(. I feel bad for him. At least Tish will sort him out, and I bet Jack's gonna be sorry when she's through with him.

Yay for Mickey looking out for Jenny!

Rhys is doing the dishes? He puts up with Torchwood secrets, is completely cool with the alien thing, and does the dishes? He might be my new fave character...

Rhys is smart. If the TARDIS isn't letting him find her, she don't wanna be found.

Haha, Rhys' reaction is perfect. I think the TARDIS has a new favorite person too.

So, by not telling anyone the plan, it's supposed to make it go smoother? That don't make much since. And poor guy, I'd kind of forgotten about him. I wouldn't want to be fifty-five and helpless either.

He won't have to do what? I feel like I'm missing something here.

Haha, neither he or Rose had a choice.

I'm pretty sure the TARDIS wouldn't let Jack in if he was going to yell at Jenny, so I'm not worried.
Silver Dragon c chapter 21 . 4/23/2011
smiles poor lanto but at least he dint have the horrible death like in the show and he gets the girle in the end

and jack and jenny togeather are awsome great storry keep the chapters coming
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »