Reviews for RR07 Four Five Six
MayFairy chapter 21 . 4/23/2011
these chapters were awesome! mickey and rhys' conversation was brilliant!

and whoa, Jack and Jenny just hooked up. never thought they would actually do it, but i'm quite a fan of the pairing anyway.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 21 . 4/23/2011
Well this works out well.

...

but how is John/Doctor/Rose/everybody else going to blow up?

And Ianto should like Tish. I always did like Tish, for some odd reason.
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 20 . 4/23/2011
This made my weekend by seeing the alert in my inbox.

Love the TARDIS.
princess addy chapter 19 . 4/19/2011
Poor Jack. Poor Ianto. Poor Jenny. Everyone's having a really bad day.

I agree with you about Ianto. He's a very likable character. Unfortunately, disaster, either emotional or fatal, was the inevitable end to his relationship with Jack.

On the bright side: Jack's got a wonderful, if quirky, family of long-living Timelords to keep him company.
virginiagirl101 chapter 19 . 4/13/2011
Yay! New chappie! Although, after reading the AN, I'm a little worried.

How much sleep, exactly does Jack need? Cause 2 is pretty early for him to be up.

LOL, I love John and 10's reaction to Jenny and Jack. Their so overprotective! I love that Jenny actually embarrasses him, and I love that Rose is so approving 10 starts ignoring her :).

Haha, I don't know who's reaction is funnier to Rose's semi-true statement. I think we need 10 and John's POV on what their thinking after hearing this. Aw, is Jack unable to take what he usually dishes out?

Ooh, what is 10 going to do to Rose? This might be good. And he really doesn't know what to feel when it comes to Jack, does he?

Wow, that breakfast must have been really long, if they told the whole story. Poor Mickey, it is kind of confusing and surprising.

Jenny! That's so stupid, why would you do that? Gwen, don't be mad at Jack, I'm 99% sure that even if it is true, he was completely unaware of it at the time. I'm there with Martha right now... and I'm wondering how you came up with that. Ok, Mickey could at least TRY to hide his amusement and good on Rose for smacking Jenny's leg. I don't blame Ianto for running out, but I hope Jack can talk some sense to him. And I feel bad for Rhys, he didn't even want to get involved in this!

Ok, the Brigadier is now awesome sauce.

Wait, Ianto PUNCHED Jack? That seems like a bit of an overreaction, doesn't it? So he has a type, everyone does. and he fell for Ianto BEFORE he met this Doctor. Ok, rant over, sorry :/. Be honored you can invoke this big of a reaction.

Wow, Ianto's had it hard. I guess he really doesn't want to work at Torchwood anymore. (Does this mean his fate in the episode is now changed?)

Jenny is still very young at heart, it's easy to forget. And really, you can't blame her... her father has a problem with speaking before he thinks, too.

Oh, who is this woman? The only person I could think of would be River, but he knows her from the hospital. hm. Oh, I'm glad he's not quitting. Jack would definitely be left in a bind then.

haha, Ianto and Tish! I never even considered that pairing before... and he's right, it would annoy them. Ok, I'm really curious... I'm holding by my theory of her being River for now.

Oh, they've been visited by the Prince! Is Jack hiding from him or from the others? and his and Jenny's first meet up is going to be awkward... i feel sorry for them.

Yes, always try to please a prince.

Wait... so is John suggesting that Jack wants to get with 10 and Rose, or possibly him and River? And if he can't bond for him what does that mean for him and Jenny?

Aw. John comforting Jack is too sweet :).

Has Rose, 10, and John figured out that Jack is slightly telepathic yet? I feel bad for Jenny being able to feel that.

10, I know the Macra people are scary, but try to at least sound like you care about Jack!

I'm glad Jack's going to be traveling with them... it will make for some interesting adventures. And Rose, it's not your fault. You you didn't know what you were doing, and Bad Wolf you did what was right for everyone... you just have to have faith.

I know how it feels when muses go all out, and it's ok. I actually kind of like it better this way... I can totally see Ianto and Tish getting together and being power couple of the year. and I'd rather Jack and he break up that he die.

I'm still enjoying this story, and I can't wait for more :).
Mistress of Magic22 chapter 20 . 4/7/2011
This is one of the best 456 Fanfics I've read. One question. Did Jenny get her pony tail back?
My Beautiful Ending chapter 20 . 4/5/2011
I love your stories. ;D they make me happy :D
MayFairy chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
i loved the little ianto/jenny moment! also rhys's confused because of how he thought jack was gay, LOL.

as usual, epic!
ROGMethos chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
I'm glad that you're feelibg well enogh to write. I love reading your stories! So I hope to be able to read how they kick some 456 but!
Silver Dragon c chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
hehehe welcome back glad your felling better
virginiagirl101 chapter 18 . 4/2/2011
Yay! A new chapter. and I finally can get around to reviewing it.

I'm very sorry to hear about your muses :(. They can be so annoying like that. I am glad that you decided to continue in spite of all that, anyway :D. I've missed this fic.

Wow, Ianto is being very violent. Good job on John for stopping the fight, it's almost like he's their father... nevermind on that, it's too weird.

Dekker, it is to a word, cuz John made it so. (My friend informs me that that always works for her. It has yet to work for me.)

Wow, John swore. He must be really angry. (This brings me back to when 10 swore about the living metal things.)And the TARDIS is right, he REALLY has a mouth on him.

Oh, what's in his hand. and I feel bad for Ianto.

Well, it looks like 10 is happy. Big diff from John. and worker bees, teehee.

Good on the Brigadier for kicking them out. And of course they only left because of the announcement on the TV. (They were probably afraid of him calling in Rose.)

Hm... shouldn't they both have lost the bet, or am i remembering it wrong? And what is Rose up to? Is the TARDIS helping her with this?

Haha, yay for helpful TARDIS. And Rhys is such a guy. Haha, and Gwen's right about the gullibility of people.

Jenny, 10 gives a lot of chances for a 'no second chances man.' You'll just have to live with that. And if he went of killing everything that hurt somebody he loves, most of the universe would have gone kaput by now.

Yay for TARDIS future medicine. I really want to know now :).

Yay! twins :D. I love that. And I love Rhys' reaction.

Aww, Jenny talking to the babies is so cute. I agree with Gwen.

Haha, I'm glad Rose is happy for them. I'm assuming Jenny broadcasted it, right?

Loved this chapter, and again, I'm so glad you've decided to continue in spite of the muse insanity.
MayFairy chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
i hope you feel better soon! can't wait for the next chapter!
ROGMethos chapter 19 . 3/30/2011
Ahhh! The dreeded flu
princess addy chapter 18 . 3/25/2011
Another interesting chapter. I'm lookig forward to finding out what other changes you have in mind.
MayFairy chapter 18 . 3/24/2011
yeah. i always did wonder why they never did just change the plans so that the four five six died or something instead. and lol Gwen and Rhys's twins. i love it.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »