Reviews for RR07 Four Five Six
My Beautiful Ending chapter 18 . 3/24/2011
AHHHH THE ATTACK OF THE CUTE BABIES! XD I am halfway through season 4! actually, almost done. almost to the specials, love! And then I can give you some proper reviews about how everything works together. Looking forward to it! :D

I love your updates! :D
Silver Dragon c chapter 18 . 3/24/2011
Ahhhh love the twines grines poor riyes
princess addy chapter 17 . 3/11/2011
I like the idea of Jack's timeline being all intertwined with those of the time-family. Now Jack won't have to be alone when all his other friends are gone 'cause he's tied to others who will outlive almost everyone they meet.

I'm really enjoying watching the relationships (romatic and otherwise) build in this series. The dynamic with Rose, Gwen and Martha is really amazing. The interactions are believable for the characters without being predictable. You put real depth into the characters, instead of just going with what's obivious. I really admire that.

I especially like the things you are doing with Jack's character. The hidden telepathic abilities are really interesting. I like that Jenny seems to have a special connection with him and I look forward to seeing it develop further. I hope you'll update soon 'casue the suspense is killing me.
zeo knight chapter 17 . 3/10/2011
ok so far this is actually pretty cool
virginiagirl101 chapter 17 . 3/4/2011
And now I'm REALLY curious about what John's up to.

Lol, I love how Gwen notices him, while Mickey and Martha are oblivious.

Oh, who's going to talk at the press conference? And how to the press know about all this, anyway?

Yeah, 10 has a big problem with betting, doesn't he?

Obviously 10 just needs sun glasses! Jk, I'm glad Jack and him have both had the air cleared between them. Can jack see timelines now?

Aw, 10 instructing Rose was sweet for some reason.

Haha, Rose knew what she was doing, 10. It's time you accepted that and moved on.

Why do I have a feeling that the way Jenny's timeline is wrapped around Jack twice is important?

Tapestry of Time... I love that! Well, it either means that you guys being alive is what's keeping Jack alive, or that Jack's life is so wrapped up in yours your timelines are their own little thread.

Haha, I The Brigidier's reaction reminded of Martha's "just smile and nod when he stops to breathe" in Blink.

Aw, Rose hugging Jack and apologizing is so sweet. And Jack's blase way of shrugging off her apologies is amusing.

Haha, shades of Bad Wolf in that threat. Be afraid Jack, be very afraid. And I was right, Jenny is bonded to Jack like that.

Finally, we get to see what John's up to. You know, I think he might be my favorite character in all of this...

Dekker's innocence is extremely amusing... you know when someone asks 'what' innocently that their lying through their teeth.

Ok, I officially like Dekker, he is amazing.

This story is as amazing as I remember, and I can't wait for more. May the muses be good for you. And don't worry about the shortness, I'd rather have this than nothing at all.
virginiagirl101 chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
I got my computer back and was pleasantly surprised to see two new chapters waiting for me :D.

Jack calling Rose blondie amuses me for some reason. Aw, Jack's not being able to stay mad at Rose is too sweet.

Haha, Jenny is so her father's daughter. Jack telepathy for the win!

Do i get a sense of smugness from 10 here?

Haha, I love Rose defending herself.

Is dues ex machana supposed to be deus ex machina?

And Jenny is over and out. I love that she forgave him, but wasn't the threat a little... much?

Aw, poor Ianto. Is John saying that Jack knows better than to get with Jenny because of Ianto, or that Jack knows better than to get with Jenny because of 10 and Rose?

Ooh, now I'm curious about what John's up to.

I'm glad Jenny doesn't have the prejudice 10 has.

Haha, Jenny speaking Galifreyan and Jack not understanding it is amusing. I wonder how often 10 slips into his native language without realizing it...

So when you read someone's mind, you get a different perspective of it that they do. Hm.

So, Jack still has the memories, but can't know about them. Does it have something to do with the future of either himself or the team TARDIS? Oh, and TARDIS avatar for the win! And I love that she asked pretty please.

Wow, that must be extremely bright.

I get the feeling that Jack probably shouldn't be touching Jenny's timeline...

Oh no! Ianto was right.

And that's interesting about their threads being tied up in his, especially considering 10 ran away.

No, Jack, I'm pretty sure Ianto's killing both of you. And you need to behave! you have a BOYFRIEND. At least break up with Ianto before you go gallivanting off with Jenny.

Haha, finally, someone who gives Jack a run for his money.

Ok, all blame is going to the muses.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 17 . 3/1/2011
I'm a little confused...while I understood the character interaction, most of the plot is lost on me. however i am making headway. halfway through season 3! :D
MayFairy chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
i know, the nicholas courtney thing is so sad! :(

omg lol Rose knows it all. jack's going to have to be careful!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
ha! Loved it! Oh, and I did get ja ne from watching anime. It means see ya in japanese. Anyway, update soon please! Ja ne! ;)
MayFairy chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
this was so funny! i love how jenny is so open with jack. those two are soooo cute!

i loved the bit with the timelines.

can't wait for more!
Silver Dragon c chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
Hehehe. Gota love muses that go where you don't want them great story so far .
My Beautiful Ending chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
lolz! Epic win! :D
virginiagirl101 chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
Yay! New chapter :D. I don't know if this chapter title bodes well or not, though.

Did UNIT really invade? You'd think that they'd have final say over everything.

The prime minister is a typical politician, hiding away until he can think of somebody else to blame.

Haha, Thames flooding the place. Runaway Bride is one of my fave eppies :D.

Oh, I hate it when everything goes quiet. It reminds me too much of the end scene of Vampires in Venice.

Yay! I can't believe the prime minister was actually shocked.

Hahaha! I like the Prince's suggestion...

Don't worry about it Mickey. She's probably typing in some weird time lord thing that only John, Jenny, 10, her, and the beloved and awesome author would understand :D. (Suck up? Me? Never!)

Wow, Dekker must be pretty bad if they find him to be terrifying when he's happy.

Aw, Jack's overprotective. And 10, Jenny's stronger than she looks. As long as she has Rhys to take her mind off things,she'll be fine.

Has Jenny been playing in the wardrobe room?

Did Jenny not know who sent out the message?

Wow, Frobisher is taking this pretty well. And Jenny better be careful, or Rose will start in on her about swearing again!

Is Ianto still not feeling well, or is he nursing tea for an entirely different reason.

Jenny and 10 both have a point. Yes, he was stupid to follow those orders. But the orders DID come from the prime minister, and it's pretty hard to resist someone in that amount of power.

Haha, and Rose wins again :D.

More soon please :D. I'm really enjoying this story.
MayFairy chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
i actually really liked john frobisher as a character and i really like how you've sort of made him good.

i liked how they are scoffing at the rift/jack theory.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
yay! Can't wait to read more! Ja ne!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »