Reviews for RR07 Four Five Six
WhoInWhoville chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Love Jenny's simple quote, "Sorted." :) Great background info regarding the "math" room and Martha, too.
Saphreanna Grea chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
GO JENNY, GO! GO JENNY, GO! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JENNY!

loving this version of The children of earth, keep it up! :)
My Beautiful Ending chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
and just as it gets real interesting it cuts off! :P Jenny is the bomb. I wish i knew enough about Doctor who to give you a really good review, but alas, I can only say that your story is enjoyable to me :) and that i want you to update soon :D
ROGMethos chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Bit late with reveiwing this story, but here it is. I've loved it so far, and with Jenny being there at the morgue means no Hub being blown to smittherins! Can't wait to read more and see how you fix up 'Children of the Earth'.

Any clues maybe on when we can fix Donna...I love Donna more than River(she's still not my favorite character, but maybe you can make here more likeable)
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
awesome! Update soon please! Ja ne!
MayFairy chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
YAY! now the hub hasn't been blown up! and i love how you are going to bring in brigader!
My Beautiful Ending chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
ahhh! :D pregnant! Lol! :D nice. ahhh i need to watch move doctor who! XD maybe then i'd understand who half these people are. :P anywhoozle. nice chapter! poor Tim/Clem.
MayFairy chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
awesome! i loved Gwen's reaction, and how John interacted with Clem.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
lol! hey so if Jenny is 9...does she have the mentality of someone far older? just wondering :)
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
love it! Keep up the good work! Loved the little flirt session with jenny and jack. Will there be some ianto/jack flirting? Update soon please! Ja ne!
MayFairy chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
haha jenny and jack lol! brill chapter!
MayFairy chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
hahaha that was so funny with john being more like jack!

i always thought that rhys was brilliant for figuring out the bit about recess and stuff!

Good chapter!
WhoInWhoville chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Glad you're writing this story, and it's heating up fast. Looking forward to an update.

Side note, the name that Laura named her little song, "Rothe'th" sounds alien, though I'm sure it isn't, unless there's something about Laura that we don't know. :)-
Naaer- inactive chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
You're certainly on a roll with chapters this month, aren't ya?

Ooh, Children of Earth...Liked it, but if the Doctor's involved, the more the merrier!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
YAY! good one martha! she always did have a heck of a lot of sense. tht's why i like her.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »