Reviews for Fan boys
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Ah Cute! I really wish this fandom was a little more popular. It would be awesome if it were to be animated.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was really cute! Wish Beauty Pop didn't end so soon!
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Nice but kiri was kinda out of chara singing like that and smirking for so long. Anyway it was cute, I think if you continue this it might be good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
BADASS-OtakuBoss chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
that was cool:D
Do I read too much chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I happen to love Luka, so the fact that she sang just be friends made me super happy. I can't exactly imagine Kiri dancing, though. Oh well! I liked this story. It was cute.
lin Kim chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Okay that was actually really funny

And I agree BP should be more popular!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
i like it
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow! I found out wat this button does! :D

I like it.

Especially the Vocaloid part.

Heard of Servant of Evil?
Charice-Claire-Vizziny chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Awww I was hoping more of NaruKiri scenes but this story is already good though. Narumi must be very jealous, riggght? Hehe. Keep up the good work!
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i am defiantly thinking you should write more of these storie pretty please, ill give you a piece of strawberry short cake
seriru chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
so cute...! it was so cute and cool..! i love how kiri got her fanboys through singing. and how nar naru got JEALOUS..! hahahaha. priceless..! great work..!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oh! The button lead to a review page! hehehe just kiddin :) awesome oneshot, I adore NaruKiri! Good job on this!
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
love the manga...its the only manga i bother reading completly without skipping pages...and the only one with a tomboyish, bored, emotionless (most of the time) face...who has awesome skillage!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 4/16/2011