Reviews for Pro Tem
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I freaking love this.
Heather Mallard chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Bloody brilliant I am totally devastated it has ended here though...This was well written flowing very well. I loved this conccept of Josiah fostering all the boys ...its a great idea. Now I am going to check to see if you have written anymore and am secretly praying you have because i truly loved this. Truly. You are a very good writer and one of the best i have read so far. Please do more of these...please i beg of you. This could be a long line of stories with this theme because its alomst as good as the tv show..i enjoyed it that much. A quality piece of work and very good imagination. i thank you for it. kind regards Heather (email address below)
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really really like this. Can there please be a sequel?
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow really awesome story. Hope you continue. Love the meeting of minds. I want to adopt him.
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great story, thank you for writing it.

Is it possible for a tiny sequel?

Keep writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
dawnmarie1971 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
awesome story

hope u write more with this story line
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Fantastic story! Great Christmas fic and this is an amazing AU. Josiah is so in character and is a fantastic foster father; he's trying his best and has a realistic view of what's going on with the boys and the system. They are building a very strong family and really wanting to come together. Love the sense of destiny and fate that Josiah has; he's doing the right thing and going all out to make it work. Chris is such a young male in this but his first priority is to the family; great description of young man with a hangover. You did an amazing job with Ezra; the sense of disappointment, wanting to be with Maude but making the best of his situation. He's trying so hard not to get attached to anyone and keeps pushing the others away but just can't resist for long. Nettie is just so right and just what all those guys need; the kittens were sweet. Love JD in this; the shrieking about the boy in Nathan's bed and the bouncing around were adorable. Vin is very savvy and what I would expect from young Vin. Very enjoyable story and hope to see the return of young Ezra soon!
macberly chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love this AU! I do hope you write more! I love how real their lives are, the kids having soda and chips as a snack instead of veggies and health junk galore! lol I love the anger and emotions and the quiet acceptance of each other! PLEASE add more to this AU soon! Poor Little Ezra needs the other 6!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Beautiful story. You caught enough of everyone's character to be identifiable and believable. Did a wonderfuljob of including all 7 in vital significant ways. The social services jerking around caused some disturbing memories. Very realistic. Really looking forward to this one. Thank you for sharing.
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ok, you have me totally hooked!G wonderful story. I think you did a wonderful job showing very realistic responses from all the boys in this situation. Poor Ezra. I do hope to see more from this series soon. Thanks for sharing. JudyL
mikiss chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Great story and I really like this universe. Hope you keep writing Josiah/foster sons alternative home.