Reviews for that is their song
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
A lovely little mess of fluffy fantastic fun. Sure I might disagree with how the characters are portrayed slightly, but the Christmas spirit is always a pleasant excuse when reading. Good Job.
Blunt Dagger chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I really enjoyed this :)
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
The story is perfect! ;D loved this.
Aevr chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
wow... i cant believe this doesnt have a second part
i loved it
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love this story. It's so cute! The softer side of Jeff is the best.

My favorite part is the phone call for the duck lol.
ne71 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Wow, I really loved this one. Not surprising, I've enjoyed all of your stories. The way you write the little quiet moments between Jeff and Annie really gets to me. I like the subtle way you show Annie getting Jeff out into the world, out with their friends, making him be a better person.

It was funny, too. Garrett's play, and Annie's reaction to it, really cracked me up. And the little snippet of all of them together at the very end was funny and touching.

As usual, great job.

Arekanderu chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
sweet :)
isis chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was sweet and in character. Just lovely.
Hypnotoad76 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Every time I read this story I have a huge grin on my face (particularly when Jeff is ordering Chinese food, the entire moment with Garret’s play, and Annie very simply saying to Jeff ‘you like me’ and Jeff pretty much says it would be impossible not to.) I would love to have a Christmas like they have, an unexpectedly amazing time with someone very close to me. How they spent their Christmas seems a lot better than the usual crap I go through during the holidays.
The PinK BandiT chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow. Wonderfully done! I love how abed saw everything in claymation again! They should have kissed though.
Crittab chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Aww, this just made me so happy! So sweet, and amazingly in-character for such a cute story. Loved it :)
accidentalsuperhero chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very sweet fic.
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I am smiling like a fool after reading this story. Absolutely lovely.
kendan09 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
loved it! it was pretty funny :)
StarzOfDraco chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Love this story! You capture these characters perfectly!