Reviews for The Kids Are Alright
Longlivetheprincess chapter 1 . 1/20
This is amazing omg
TorturedGuitar chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
You know, you should write a "sequel" to this one where John tells everyone that he babysat the "legendary" Sherlock Holmes XD Loved reading this!
WinchestersOf221B chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
It is and will probably remain to be the most adorable kid!lock fics I've read. You've managed to portray sherlock as a child SO WELL! I went "awwwwwww" everytime sherlock's vulnerable side came up and honestly, i'm sort of bummed you hadn't written more because I'd love to read some more of this story anyway, GREAT JOB!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Ha! This was so funny and adorable! Yes! I love it! Wish there was more!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
This was quite adorable. I loved how, even when they were younger, John was already his protector of sorts.
Claire chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Gosh this was amazing! I really really enjoyed this :D So sweet and funny
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I like your re-imagination of the Sherlockian Canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Second time I've read this, and its still absolutely adorable!
19martinr chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Incredibleux! Keep Writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
OMG! That was absolutely adorable! Great job! I love this beautiful friendship, AU or Canon!
Lilybud chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Wow! I cannot say just how AWESOME this chapter is! First off, the writing is clean, succinct, and flows terrifically! Then the characters. Sherlock's and John's, despite the age-change, personalities are exactly in-character. I also love how you aged Sherlock, especially. You keep his intelligence and direct reasoning, but you also keep him to his five years, such as playing games with the sidewalk and fixating on things, such as the possibility of being adopted. And the Punnet charts! You mix immaturity with maturity so well! ["Say cheese." "That's stupid." "Close enough." HA! It was also cute how Sherlock wanted his sandwiches made a specific way, and how he guessed that the girl at the cafe likes John. Gosh, what wasn't cute in this story! And let's not forget about John. He was so patient and sweet, and never patronized Sherlock, as he doesn't seem the type. He takes everything in stride, and that perhaps is his most charming feature. His description about the differences between friends is also realistic and defined something that is frankly hard to clarify. The ending was also heartwarming, both how they always knew each other and that Sherlock didn't want John to go from babysitting.
MidnightGlows chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
That was just the sweetest thing ever! Is this on ao3?
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
That was the cutest story I read yet ;)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Awesome! I loved how John treated Sherlock so well, taking care of him and meeting his emotional needs too. Your characterizations were extremely impressive