Reviews for The Kids Are Alright
tinawinna chapter 1 . 6/6
So cute!
John only realised he babysat sherlock by a drawing or written note. Honesty i wpuld think the name SHERLOCK HOLMES would of gave it away but then again john is an idiot so.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
This is Lovely.
DizziZilla chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I love how well you did with the voices! I totally heard Martin Freeman's voice through the whole thing! awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Cute!
Volans15 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Awesome story.
wildtrance chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Gods you are so cute! I can't take it! Overload of cute!
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
This is the cutest thing I have ever read. I love the way you portrayed Sherlock as a five year old! And it was lovely to see that John has always been the best Sherlock-wrangler. Thank you for writing!
FlamingPhoenix7 chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Awww, I love this! Sherlocks adorable
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
excellent story
Longlivetheprincess chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
This is amazing omg
TorturedGuitar chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
You know, you should write a "sequel" to this one where John tells everyone that he babysat the "legendary" Sherlock Holmes XD Loved reading this!
WinchestersOf221B chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
It is and will probably remain to be the most adorable kid!lock fics I've read. You've managed to portray sherlock as a child SO WELL! I went "awwwwwww" everytime sherlock's vulnerable side came up and honestly, i'm sort of bummed you hadn't written more because I'd love to read some more of this story anyway, GREAT JOB!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Ha! This was so funny and adorable! Yes! I love it! Wish there was more!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
This was quite adorable. I loved how, even when they were younger, John was already his protector of sorts.