Reviews for The Kids Are Alright
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
cute.a pleasure to read.
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Delightful! Thank you so much!
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Sooo cute! I wish you'd keep going with your one shots
A Field of Deadly Nightshades chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Aww, this story is so cute! I, too, like the idea of John being a middle-aged BAMF, not to mention Sherlock being a very sweet and in a way very misunderstood little boy. I especially liked the way they already got along so well, the same way the do now. Thank you for sharing!
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
So so so cute! Love it! Sherlock as a kid is adorable!
westwindwaker chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is awesome. Little kid Sherlock and teen John. It could definitely have happened. Nice story.
donewiththissite chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was just cute without being overly floods. I like it!
Lynn chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This cheered me up a lot, thanks for that. I'm actually going to do Punnett squares for my biology class now :)
biblioholic chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Awwww! That was the cutest thing. I am now do grateful that my Bio teacher got my class started on the Punnett squares (otherwise I would be so confused with your story.)

I love you version of Child!Sherlock. I wish you could write a follow-up (but unfortunately I don't have many ideas for that except maybe some Shelock Mycroft interaction or if John ever met Mycroft or if John bumped into Sherlock somewhere afterwards.)

Rate 8.4/10
Ryebred chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Thhough the age gap between John & Sherlock was stretched, this story is super cute. BAMF?
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I cannot handle the cuteness of this Johnlock. It is just so freaking precious. Five year-old Sherlock is too adorable for words. Great oneshot!
AteanaLenn chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was too cute for words and I almost wanted to cry too, when John announced that he was moving away and couldn't babysit Sherlock anymore. I wonder how Sherlock would have turned out, if John had been there all along...
Monster of men chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
i feel all warm and fuzzy now. thank you for making a cold, boring day a little brighter. :)
Marie Serohs chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
aw...that's sweet
ShippingISilent chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
oh my gosh this was the cutest freaking thing ever, alsdghhsald precious.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »