Reviews for The Kids Are Alright
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
awwwwwwwwwww
Luckwearer chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Aawh, this was utterly adorable. My cheeks are aching from the smile I had while readings this story. It was just so cute, I had to constantly suppress cooing, because I'm supposed to be studying, but it was totally worth it. Your characterization was spot on btw.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Great story. Loved it
Setonix brachyurus chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
At this point, I couldn't care less about the ages of the characters because this fic is pretty dang good. I like how you wrote young Sherlock. You've managed to create the perfect balance of intellect and immatureness that is Sherlock. Also, I like this patient John. You wrote him incredibly well.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This...this is adorable. So adorable. This is actually the definition of adorable.
jWatson-Holmes chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Adorable. :)
Fun to think of John as Sherlock's mentor when they were small.
Kudos, you put a smile on my face!
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
That was cute! :) But strange coincidences like this are known to happen. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Awwww. I loved it!
Marissa chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Nice job! The ages are a bit problematic, but it works for the most part.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I love this so much! Rereading it for the third time and it still makes me smile. 3
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I sort of picture Mycroft as at least about ten years older than Sherlock. Nice story!
psynekopath chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
*just had a heart attack due to overload of cuteness* OMG pink pink fluffy hearts are fluttering around me! Now isn't this the most adorable thing I've read! Sherlock's wanting to keep the jacket made me smile. Kyaaa!
yuzik01 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Oh god, I think I just got diabetes just from reading this, that sweet it was! :3
KingofHell16 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I laughed, I (nearly) cried and now I must walk the dogs.
random4ever chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is just about the cutest, most adorable story I've read in... Well, probably forever. Thanks for the definite smile on my face and DFTBA, xxRandom
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »