Reviews for I'll Be
lemon-rind chapter 18 . 10/26
This is my 3rd or 4th read through, and oh man do I still enjoy this just as much as the first time :)
bidyys chapter 20 . 10/25
The ultimate Faberry fanfiction, if you are interested in the Quinn/Rachel story line do yourself a favor and spend the time to read this...you will enjoy every word...and there are a lot of them.
hopelabonair chapter 20 . 9/26
I just finished this story and i have my mind completely blown. Thank you so much this is definitely a masterpiece and i am sure I'd be coming back here to go through all this delightful story.
hopelabonair chapter 9 . 9/22
the way I SCREAMED reading this fjkdkxk
hopelabonair chapter 3 . 9/21
I CANT STAND THEM OMGGGHJKKFKJ
hopelabonair chapter 2 . 9/21
they're gonna kill me i just know it
hopelabonair chapter 1 . 9/21
i actually cried reading this bc i once felt the same way as Quinn. thank you for this
FatimaJ34 chapter 1 . 8/25
I read this story more than i can count and now in 2019 I’m back to read it again
E.Elliot chapter 20 . 8/12
Man I love it!*-*
itspedrin chapter 1 . 7/27
I'm here, reading this story one more time!
Dorconsay chapter 20 . 6/17
Ok I paused this for a couple of years cause I didn’t want it to end and now I feel empty, thank you lol
But really, this is one of the best Faberry fanfics I’ve ever read and I’m glad it still exist cause it gives me hope. Thank you again 3
kristenstewartishot chapter 9 . 5/25
I’m dead lol. “Jesse was wearing clothes too.”
LviaGhost chapter 1 . 5/11
Hello, I'm Brazilian, and I'd like to say that I love your creativity so much in creating a fanfic so well done. Would you like to know where you got the idea for the story?
Rereading this fic and it’s still great! I think I can appreciate it more this time around (it’s been years since I’ve read it). It hits a lot of the notes fans love to see in a Faberry shipping fic and is just overall enjoyable.

Thanks so much for creating such a story!
Kasanra chapter 6 . 3/18
Look…I didn't want to bring this up, but…

But what?

God, I promised myself I wouldn't tell you this…

What?

Jesus, Quinn, are you so freaking blind?

O. M. G. I love how Quinn's mind talks to herself. (?)
2,754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »