Reviews for I'll Be
zorenq chapter 1 . 4/2
i love them sm, this was a ride
spicymulligan chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
I apologize for how long this review is going to be, but this fic is one of the best I've ever read and I wanted to let you know how much it means to me. Thank you for putting so much time and effort into writing, I truly appreciate it.
When I first started reading Glee fanfics a little over 7 years ago, I read all of your shorter (40K) fics and loved them. Having ADHD, I would always get distracted partway through longer books and lose interest, and I was worried that would happen if I read one of your longer fics. Every time that happened, it dulled my excitement and I wouldn't get back to the book for a very long time, if ever, and I knew I would regret doing that with one of your stories.
Around the middle of 2014, I was reading Second Time Series (for probably the 4th time) and I had to leave for some reason. When I came back, I realized I was still eager to finish it. Even though I had read it a few times before, and knew how it would end, I still looked forward to experiencing it again. My previous fears were unfounded! Excitedly, I started reading Mirror, Mirror and it held my attention the entire time, without the slightest loss of interest. Your writing is so captivating, it overrules my ADHD, and that's awesome.
I am so glad I decided to read I'll Be. I could hardly put it down, and when I did, I was ready to pick it back up whenever I got the chance. Every chapter left me wanting more, but your ending was beautifully satisfying and I felt it wrapped everything up perfectly. Since then, I've probably read this fic over 10 times, with each and every read-through still filling me with the same strong emotions I experienced the first time around. I've stayed up through the night reading it, already knowing what happens next, yet still so excited to continue that I can hardly convince myself to go to bed and pick up the next day. I sincerely thank you for splitting it up into so many chapters, you've saved me from many sleepless nights.
You're an incredible writer, (so much so that I'm even considering watching Supergirl so I can enjoy your newest fic, lol) and if you ever thought about publishing a book, I would be first in line. Your writing is stellar. The pacing is great, the dialogue flows smoothly, and you keep my attention throughout the entirety of everything you write. Out of all the authors I've read, fanfic and otherwise, you are undoubtedly my favorite.
After being a silent fan of yours for so many years, I realize now that I should have shown my appreciation earlier, and what spurred me to write this comment was a bit silly. I was trying to read it on my phone, but the FF mobile website didn't show it, so I assumed it was deleted, and I was devastated. Fortunately, I'll Be is still here, and hopefully will be for years to come.
After seeing a post on Tumblr of someone printing out their favorite fics and binding them into physical books, I immediately thought of I'll Be. It would probably be difficult, but having a permanent copy of this masterpiece would be worth it. This story has been so important to me for most of my teen years, and if anything had happened that would make me unable to read it again, I would be heartbroken. It would be like losing an old friend.
Thank you.
KalenCaelli chapter 20 . 12/25/2020
Okay this was a damn good story. I’d love to see a sequel.
zorenq chapter 15 . 12/14/2020
theyre the cutest i can’t stop smiling
siwon666 chapter 18 . 12/3/2020
FINALLY FUCK! oh my god 17 chapters of teasing and finally here we are on the most back to back hot lesbian sex scenes. Totally can relate to shutting off the world while being madly in love slash making mad love. I love love love how you took the sex scenes everywhere, focusing on details like rachel losing her voice, and so many people interrupting to remind them they're not the only people in the world! Haha. This chapter has made my day.
siwon666 chapter 13 . 12/2/2020
The storyline is soooo good! I've never been a Faberry fan because they're so different, and unlike Brittana whose differences complete one another. And I think it would require crazy turn of events for Faberry to fall in love with one another. THIS story is THAT crazy yet entertaining turn of events. You convert me. I ship Faberry now.
siwon666 chapter 10 . 12/2/2020
oh my god this story is such a big tease! frustraitingly adorable. 10 chapter in and still hooked, i really love the conversation flow between all character, it's like they have life of their own.
Autkai chapter 17 . 7/31/2020
The “things” conversation got me in a mix of cracked up and embarrassment
Autkai chapter 17 . 7/27/2020
When Rachel said she was gonna sexy sashay across the room all I could think of was that nasty video of Leather Daddy James Charles and uh yeah so it’s burned in my brain no sorry
And omg Jeremy is my fav original character I love himmm
Autkai chapter 15 . 7/25/2020
Not Amanda hitting on Quinn whose younger than her
Autkai chapter 15 . 7/25/2020
Not Brittany becoming a stripper! It’s too early I’m the morning for this I love this so much
Autkai chapter 14 . 7/23/2020
This the funniest shit
Autkai chapter 13 . 7/23/2020
“Thuggin”? They buggin I love this tho
Autkai chapter 10 . 7/21/2020
This really the funniest stuff I ever read I’m tryna not laugh this whole book
Autkai chapter 9 . 7/20/2020
“Jesse was wearing clothes too” cacklinggg I fkn love this book so much! Stix you’re so talenteddd please write a movie or tv series because you write comedic gold
2,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »