Reviews for I'll Be
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 6/22
Quinn, the smartest person in that entire school, didn't get a full ride to any of the colleges she applied to? THAT'S THE MOST STUPIDEST AND UNREALISTIC THING I'VE EVER READ. Quinn lying and manipulating certain situations to get what she wants and better her own situation? AMAZINGLY AND BRILLIANTLY SPOT-ON. One of the main reasons why Quinn Fabray is a favorite. She's a survivor.
HermioneLeStrang chapter 20 . 6/7
This is by far one of the best Faberry fics I've read. You should be proud of yourself :)

- Hermione LeStrange
Re-reading now, 2017. This is GOAT. Do you know this is GOAT? Hope youre doing great stix04! Thankyou for this beautiful gift. You're writing has saved me more than a few times
GypsySoul05 chapter 20 . 4/29
worth a re-read. I just did again. I just love this story.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 6 . 4/23
Lol, I loved the "No. I'm in love with my fiancé! I am *so* not all right." part. Nice job with this chapter. I liked it. :) But I hope that Jesse leaves soon. I still don't like him.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 5 . 4/23
I really don't like Jesse and I hope he won't make very many appearances. I never liked him; in the Glee stories, or on the show. Anyway, I liked this chapter, especially the ending! I can't wait for what Quinn is about to do! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 4 . 4/23
I love the idea of four mini-Quinns and mini-Rachels running around, even if Quinn wasn't really listening. From all the things that Quinn is doing -surprising her with flowers, surprising her with lunch, giving her complements- it sounds like Quinn is perfect -too good to be true. I really liked this chapter. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 3 . 4/23
Wow. What can I say? At first, I totally thought this was real. At the very beginning with the smiles and laughs and everything, I was so convinced! Also, I had no idea that it was a whole year later. I thought it was only a few weeks or something.

This is good though. Really good. So neither of them know that the other is faking this? Or, well, was faking it? I'm glad that you are moving along and didn't have too many details for over the past year of them faking. I don't think I could have read all of the faking bits. :(

Anyway, this is sooo good! I really love it and am so happy I finally decided to give it a chance after having skipped over it a million times. Nice job, and I am off to read more! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 1 . 4/23
I have absolutely no idea what I have just read. None, at all. But, it was good. It had a lot of Faberry moments. And now it will be about them living together. So, I think I might just like this. Nice start. :)
DevilK chapter 20 . 4/21
J'ai complètement adoré ! Mon dieu, cette histoire vas rester dans mes favoris jusqu'à la fin ! Merci de l'avoir écrite, j'ai passé d'agréables moments ! Ton histoire est parfaite, je n'ai rien d'autre à dire et il n'y a rien d'autre à dire. Juste parfaite. Merci !
Jesseburnett chapter 6 . 4/18
lmao, I laughed so hard when Quinn was doin her thing where she talks back and forth to herself and she said,God I promised myself I wouldn't tell you this.."
Jesseburnett chapter 4 . 4/17
this is so real, even with the crack, they lie, get jealous, and manipulate, they arent perfect, boring characters like in most fiction. not in an angsty way tho, its very light, almost fluffy, all their lies and jealousies are endearing and cute. very enjoyable reading, tysm for writing it.
0mniessence chapter 7 . 3/26
oh crap quinn slipped
WARMACHINEROX68 chapter 20 . 3/18
I'll Be is sensational. Really enjoyed reading this
tommy chapter 1 . 3/15
i can't believe i jUST found this story omfg its so good im in love
2,691 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »